Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA / Washington DC
Proudly dedicated to serving the federal government. As a U.S. based subsidiary of Accenture, we serve every cabinet-level department and the 30 largest federal organizations with wide ranging missions—defense, intel, public safety, civilian and health. Recognized by industry analysts as a leading Oracle integrator, we imagine the future and bring it to life using design thinking, and agile methods. We use new smart tech like IoT, automation, and AI. Ready to learn as much as you can? We’ll give you numerous opportunities from informal training sessions to courses and certifications to keep your tech smarts sharp.
A proactive thinker who uses Oracle to help your clients do work digitally. You are eager to tackle complex problems and have the track record to prove it. Your people skills are on point, so working with clients and getting the best out of teams comes as naturally to you as designing prototypes.
- Analyze, design, and develop software systems to meet client requirements
- Support backend database deployments and post-deployment efforts
- Gain the trust of your client, teammates, and managers to make sure projects get delivered
- Grow your skills with our training programs to help your team with business development
- Stay in the know about Oracle features
Here’s what you need:
- Local to the DC metro area and willing to travel should business demands require
- 3+ years of professional technical experience
- 3+ years of development experience with Oracle Application-PL/SQL
- 3+ years of development experience with SQL (Structured Query Language)
- Bachelor's degree
Bonus points if:
- You have experience with Software Development Lifecycle, Federal Government work, Oracle Projects, Payments, GL & AP, Oracle EBS R12, RightNow, and/or other financial applications (PeopleSoft, Hyperion, Oracle GRC)
- You are proficient with MS Office and understand Financial business processes
- You have a background in external consulting
- You have professional leadership experience
- You’re great at working creatively in a problem-solving environment, either on a team or independently
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington,VA - Arlington
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.