Accenture-DayNine Workday Certified Delivery Lead
As a member of one of the world’s largest Workday-certified teams, you’ll be part of a team of advisory professionals who deliver more than just technology. You’ll deliver HR and financial management solutions that help organizations realize the Workday promise of integrated, cloud-based capabilities that put them on the fast track to a better way to work.
Grow your career with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global community with deep industry expertise that help to solve clients’ biggest challenges.
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture DayNine Workday team, where you’ll:
- Assess, strategize and manage Workday deployments for organizations across the globe. Accenture has worked with more than 600 clients to deliver Workday deployments to unlock the potential of their organizations.
- Design and deliver future-ready Workday solutions to help organizations optimize their HR and Finance functions and enhance their employees’ experiences.
- Join more than 1,200 professionals certified in Workday, collaborating to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Expand your Workday skills and advance your career with unparalleled training and professional development opportunities.
As a Workday Delivery Lead Senior Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Bring thought-leadership on how technology can transform an organization.
- Interact with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Responsibility to shape and deliver various Workday implementation projects that exceed the expectations of our clients and our own assignment quality criteria
- Responsibility for a majority of day to day client communications
- Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
- Responsibility for management of engagement financials
- Helping to grow and develop our team through hands on training and coaching
- Have latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Understand Workday’s Implementation Methodology and apply it on all engagements.
- Demonstrate strong client and stakeholder management to achieve project objectives
- Support or lead business development activities such as solutioning, proposal creation, orals support and SOW creation.
- Drive innovation through the creation of new industry leading methods and assets
- Existing and up to date Workday certification
- 8+ years of consulting experience, most recently in a Manager, Senior Manager, Director, or similar level role, preferably with a large consulting firm
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with delivering Workday implementations in a leadership role
- HR Technology and process experience in Workday, SAP, Oracle or similar ERP technologies (preferably cloud based)
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 80%
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
- 5+ years prior experience implementing Workday with a certified Workday implementer.
- Experience managing large teams on complex global projects
- Thrive in a diverse, fast paced environment.
- Think analytically and can effectively apply logic to solve problems.
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate and team with others.
- Exceptional Sales and Solution delivery leadership abilities
- Experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management
- Team lead and/or Project Management experience with the ability to use and adhere to project methodology
- Ability to provide expertise to analyze and document client business requirements and suggest custom delivered solutions to meet these requirements
- Ability to work with the functional-technical team members to document requirements, create functional designs, and to provide developers with support
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and can clearly articulate complex messages and requirements.
- Strong desire to work with clients and provide exceptional client experiences.
- Demonstrated commitment and achievement to delivery excellence and client relationship management
- Bachelor’s Degree
LocationsCA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,CO - Denver,DC,DC - Washington,FL - Miami,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NY - New York,WA - Seattle
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.