The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
- Minimum 2 years of QlikView experience
- Minimum 2 years of design or development experience with 1 or more of the following data visualization tools; Tableau or PowerBI
- Minimum 2 years visualization design experience to include dashboards, executive briefings, or front-end visualizations
- Minimum 1 year of data technology experience to include Business Intelligence tools, methodologies, and/or responsibilities (for example, Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) and/or Business Intelligence Reporting)
- Proven ability to solve complex business problems using BI tools
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree or 2 years of hands on data visualization experience
- Experience with Business Intelligence and/or Data Management project work and toolsets, such as: master data management (i.e., Informatica MDM), data governance, ETL (i.e., Informatica, DataStage, Ab Initio), business intelligence reporting (i.e., Business Objects, Cognos, MicroStrategy), other data visualization toolsets (i.e., Tableau, Spotfire, Qlik, PowerBI).
- Full life cycle Development
- Industry experience (financial services, resources, healthcare, government, products, communications, high tech)
- Platforms (Teradata, IBM, TM1, Netezza, DataMirror, Oracle, Essbase, GoldenGate, EMS, Greenplum)
- Previous consulting experience
- Technical team lead experience
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.