The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Interactive, Mobility and Analytics. Accenture Interactive helps the world’s leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customer experiences. As part of Accenture Interactive Delivery, you’ll balance art and science to create award-winning digital experiences for today’s connected consumers through integrated and dynamic solutions that incorporate strategy, marketing, creative and technology.
Wire Stone delivers integrated marketing solutions focused on optimizing customer experience. With resources balanced between strategy, creative and technology, Wire Stone designs and builds business-to-business and direct-to-consumer experiences across digital and physical spaces. Wire Stone maintains long-standing relationships with many of the world's largest brands.
Our project management team is essential in delivering projects on time and on budget while keeping our teams together. As a senior project manager, you’ll work with talented strategy, creative, and technical teams to manage projects from kickoff to completion, overseeing the schedule, managing to a budget and mitigating risks along the way. If you're an independent thinker, passionate about creating outstanding work and making meaningful connections, we want to speak with you.
YOUR ROLE: Senior Project Manager
While there will never be a typical day at Accenture Interactive, we’ve highlighted a few of your exciting responsibilities:
- Work with clients and client engagement teams to identify new opportunities, and to define the scope, deliverables and timeline for those new projects.
- Develop and manage a comprehensive project plan, which includes regular status touchpoints with internal team members and milestone meetings with the client.
- Assign tasks, monitors progress, and identifies gaps/opportunities within the workstream for improved efficiency.
- Manage the relationships and direct work between internal project teams, subcontractors and/or suppliers.
- Proactively identify risks associated with the project timeline, resources and/or budget, and develop a plan to mitigate those concerns.
- Manage all change requests, validate the budget/schedule impacts, obtain stakeholders’ commitments, and communicate approved changes to all team members.
- Demonstrate ownership of the work quality and final deliverable(s) to the client.