- Minimum of 5 years of professional software development and operations experience
- Minimum of 2 year of experience with application design and development of microservices using Spring-Boot, Node.js, or Golang
- Minimum of 4 year of experience with modern DevOps tools, such as Git, GitHub, and/or Jenkins
- Minimum of 3 years of experience using OpenShift, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Domain Driven Design to facilitate event storming sessions to identify functional domains and respective microservices
- Minimum of 2 years of experience or certification in AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with virtual infrastructure design and hands on deployment.
- Minimum of 1 year experience with either Red Hat Ansible or CloudForms.
- Experience of working with OpenShift, Kubernetes
- Strong experience of working with DevOps principles, CI/ CD, Continuous Deployment Pipelines using Jenkins etc.
- Design automated, containerized cloud application platform solutions, with a focus on application concerns, including cloud-ready distributed application architectures, migrating workloads to containers, containerized development workflows, and integrating container platforms with automated CI and CD pipelines
- Develop Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures and solutions
- Well versed with Cluster Resource management and Cloud deployment AWS/ Azure/ other cloud platforms, including monitoring systems, logging and security implementation
- Drive common vision, practices and capabilities across teams.
- Lead projects within architecture. Work with Product Owner/Business Analysts to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features
- Develop cloud native strategies and solutions for client requirements, leveraging platforms and methodologies such as PaaS/ Agile/ DevOps etc.
- Installation, configuration, and development of applications using OpenShift including in a production environment
- Aggressively drive forward specific areas of technology architecture. Provide architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation
- Mentor and provide architectural guidance to multiple teams building innovative applications
- Provide technology architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for one or more technology domains.
- Support multiple Agile Scrum teams with planning, scoping and creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities, through to continuous delivery to production
- Experience in developing high performing server-side applications
- This role requires 100% flexibility to travel and work on-site with clients
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.