- 2+ years of experience with Blockchain
- 2+ years of IT Consulting/Management
experience with awareness of IT Transformation experience in customer-facing
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Awareness of configuring smart contracts
based on business rules
- Awareness of designing consensus
- Awareness of how to help clients
architect Blockchain integration with backend ERP systems and other
- Awareness of Blockchain, devops, cloud
infrastructure, SAP and/or Cloud solutions with the ability to conduct
assessments and provide strategies around effective use-cases, investment and
implementations around these technologies
- 2 + years experience with at least two
of the following: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Quorum, HyperLedger, Ripple Corda,
Chaincode, Mongo etc.
- Experience with configuring smart
contracts based on business rules
- Experience with designing and overseeing
development of consensus mechanisms
- Experience helping clients architect
Blockchain integration with backend ERP systems and other applications
- Played the role of a Scrum Master on
agile projects with a strong understanding of DevOps Blend of business and
- Understanding of Analytics and/or
Mobility solutions ( includes technology packages, typical engagements)
- Large-scale systems integration
experience involving on-premises technology and public cloud platforms.
- Strong presentation skills with a high
degree of comfort with business, technical, architectural, and executive
- Experience working closely with business
and technical stakeholders to translate strategic objectives into implementable
roadmaps and designs.*
- 2+ years of experience working with
A.I., MS, Blockchain, DevOps, and/or Cloud solutions.
- Knowledge of Resources Vertical Clients including Chemicals, Natural Resources, Energy and Utilities industries clients.
- Working knowledge of at least two of the following: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Quorum, HyperLedger, Ripple Corda, Chaincode, Mongo etc.
Proven success in contributing to a
to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Desire to work in an information systems
communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
All of our
consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business
acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have
opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of
specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at
every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning
takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in
the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we
do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to
build a career.
for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in
the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the
United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or
any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated
Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of
Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed,
color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information,
marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal,
state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of
conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our
service men and women.