Job Location: IL - Chicago, IN - Indianapolis, MI - Detroit, MN - Minneapolis, MO - Kansas City, MO - St Louis, OH - Cincinnati, OH - Columbus, WI - Milwaukee
Regional Description: Midwest
Job Number: 00569197 00569197_en
Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge. As a Consulting practitioner you’ll shape the future of 96 of the 137 Resources companies listed in the Fortune Global 500.
Join Accenture Consulting and embark on a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same. Our culture is focused on providing you with the tools and opportunities to develop your consulting and industry expertise.
SAP professionals design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration; SAP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP application technical architecture.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
· Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
· Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals. Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
· Has some latitude in decision-making.
· Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
· Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
· Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
· Experience with implementing enterprise integration architectures
· Experience with designing integrated solutions
· 5+ years’ experience with SAP in the Chemicals Industry.
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
· Ability to meet travel requirements
· Deep knowledge of the selected integration architecture packages preferred
· Ability to define and communicate the “big picture” in terms of the overall integrated solution (both functional and technical components) and break it down into smaller manageable work units
· Ability to manage Technical teams
· Deep knowledge of SAP
· Business Development experience
· Experience in consulting
· Proven ability to work independently as well as with a team.
· Good communications skills both written and oral
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.