Accenture Strategy. Through deep industry expertise, analytics and insights, we empower clients to survive and thrive in the new, the now, and the unknown. To stay agile in a world dominated by change, the C-suite must keep the core business running while simultaneously identifying and investing in the new. Accenture Strategy consulting enables leaders to act quickly and confidently as they pivot to the future. Known for our ability to execute at speed, we help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology.
We partner with Boards, CEO and BU leaders to create competitive advantage, defining and executing their corporate & business strategy and seize today’s opportunities by balancing timing and focus of responses in the context of unprecedented uncertainty. In the Intelligent Enterprise group, we help our clients architect future-proof operating models embracing future of work, workforce and workplace powered by transformational technology, ecosystems and analytics.
A Strategy Consulting guru with tons of experience in operating model strategy, and top-flight leadership and management skills. Your expertise? Advising the CEO and senior-most clients on data-driven strategies to transform their business operations or business model so they can crush their strategic, financial, and operational goals. As a senior manager, you’re a natural at building and bringing out the best in teams. And you’re a problem’s worst nightmare, thanks to your prodigious analytical and creative chops. Communication and people skills? You have both in spades, along with a strong desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Run delivery teams to understand clients’ business model strategies and business goals, how this shapes their operating model strategies, and how the context of global, economic, technology, and social trends impact clients’ business options.
- Lead teams in architecting future-proof, agile and resilient operating models embracing future of work, workforce and workplace powered by transformational technology, ecosystems and analytics. Help teams pinpoint the best solutions to meet the unique business strategy, market, and organizational needs of clients.
- Guide teams to ensure clients are positioned for long-term success with practical road maps for carrying out strategy, managing change, transforming and monitoring processes, and taking remedial steps.
- Earn the trust of the CEO and senior leaders at client organizations, and partner with them to create strategic solutions at the intersection of business, technology, and operations.
- Continue to strengthen Accenture’s position as an Intelligent Enterprise Strategy thought leader by creating content and speaking in professional forums, both internal and external.
- Manage teams to deliver world-class strategies and blueprints that define the operating model for the enterprise, as well as function-specific operating models across the value chain (sales, marketing, product development, R&D, finance, HR, IT, supply chain/logistics, procurement, and other services such as legal, real estate, facilities, and engineering).
- Lead authentically and with a people-first mindset that fosters inclusivity and celebrates diversity. Mentor junior members of the Intelligent Enterprise Strategy team, providing them with experiences to continually learn and grow.
- Provide overall guidance on quantitative analysis and research to generate recommendations and insights and drive outcomes.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
- A minimum of 7 years of combined industry and consulting experience in operating model strategy with specific experience in one or more areas: enterprise operating model, functional operating model strategy, zero-based organization, value architecture or organizational design. Experience must include significant project management as well as business, practice, and people development.
- A minimum of 3 years of prior experience in driving insights and recommendations via analytics and data visualization using quantitative skills and analytical thinking
- Bachelor’s degree
Bonus Points if:
- You have an MBA or equivalent graduate degree
- Experience with Strategic Cost Reduction or Zero-Based solutions, and/or a Corporate Function in a strategic planning and performance capacity.
- Prior experience in Digital Transformation – robotic process automation, artificial intelligence, machine learning, Agile methodologies
We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. Help us show the world what’s possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.