Are you passionate about helping businesses reinvent the foundation of their business? In today’s digital and cloud-based world, businesses performs only as well as their IT infrastructure. Help be part of the solution in designing processes, selecting and implementing strategic tools, and establishing AIOps capabilities that leverage analytics, automation and machine learning.
The Database Administrator (DBA) handles multifunctional database projects.
- The DBA administers development/test databases.
- The DBA is primarily responsible for performing many related database functions across one or more teams.
- This may include: designing, implementing and maintaining new databases, backup/recovery and configuration management.
- The DBA is able to install database management systems (DBMS); related software tools, and has a working knowledge of operating systems.
- The DBA is also able to submit input for modification of procedures and documentation used for problem resolution and day-to-day maintenance.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
- Minimum of 5 years' of overall SQL Server DBA experience supporting large-scale production systems, or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years' experience with SQL HA Clustering, Availability Groups, Mirroring, Log Shipping
- Minimum of 3 years' of SQL programming and performance tuning experience
- Minimum of 3 years' of Backup/Recovery experience
- Minimum of 3 years' shell scripting (Windows) experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience
- Relevant DB certification
- Cloud experience (AWS, Oracle, Azure, Google)
- Experience with other DB platforms including open source and no-sql DB (Oracle, SQL, DB2, Sybase, mySQL, Postgres, MongoDB, etc
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information. Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.