Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: San Antonio, TX
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We’ll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
A proficient Security Operations Center professional with hands on experience in the Microsoft Security Stack.
As a Microsoft Stack Operations Specialist your skills will involve standing up a SOC for the client using Microsoft Security Stack. The first phase involves planning, designing, and implementing the various Microsoft Security tools in the client's environment. Once the security stack is stood up, the project will transition to a Run Support phase.
- Hands on experience performing Security Operations Center incident monitoring and detection or engineering/administration utilizing a SIEM Tool (Preferably Azure Sentinel)
- Proficient to Advanced experience within IT OR Cyber
- Must be willing to perform shift work
- Hands on experience integrating, deploying, and configuring security tools
- Hands on experience utilizing SIEM tools such Azure Sentinel, Splunk, Elastic (ELK), ArcSight, Qradar, CrowdStrike, LogRythm, McAfee & Devo etc.
- You have one or more of the following certifications:
- Networking (Cisco, Palo Alto, Juniper)
- Security Tools (Splunk, Carbon Black, Cylance, McAfee, Tenable, FireEye, CrowdStrike, ELK)
- SAN/GIAC (GCIH, GCIH, GREM, GCED, GCDA)
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.