Change is the constant and Accenture is at the forefront of guiding our clients through the myriad of opportunities that change brings to the industry
This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career – with excellent benefits – at Accenture. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. While fast-tracking your career, you’ll have the flexibility to pursue your specialist passions. So, whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Accenture Consulting: Your Unique Place in our Global Collective
Being part of Accenture Consulting means becoming an expert at making the New happen Now. To us, the New is all about the wise pivot that turns constant disruption to continuous reinvention. If you want to be a leader in a thriving digital transformation powerhouse that is in a constant state of reinvention, then look no further. We work at the heart of our clients’ organizations so that no matter how complex the situation, no matter how tough the issue, they can face the future today with confidence.
If you love solving challenges and not just studying them, then Accenture Consulting is the right place for you. As a leader, you’ll join us in creating the future of consulting at the intersection of business and technology. You’ll get to work with an amazing mix of world class experts with access to the most robust portfolio of capabilities and ecosystem relationships in the industry, all while having unrestricted client access. Together, you’ll do so much more than consult.
Coming here means future-proofing your career as a leader. Becoming tech savvy, well-rounded, and market-relevant leaders with an ownership and founder mindset doesn’t happen by chance. We invest in training and development in a big way, so you can build your future along with ours, creating an impactful career unique to you. Ultimately, we believe that we is greater than me and possess an unwavering commitment to inclusion and diversity. Joining Accenture Consulting means you will learn, innovate and lead, and together we will improve the way the world works and lives.
As a Senior Manager in the Asset Management practice, you will be responsible for:
• Assuming overall responsibility for project execution and guiding clients through complex transformation initiatives
• Decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments
• Facilitating discussions and workshops with senior level clients to review the evaluation of processes, recommended improvement opportunities and proposed roadmap
• Managing large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
• Interacting with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters
• Supporting and initiating business development initiatives, including developing client proposals and building strong relationships with Accenture clients
• Supporting the development of the practice by driving initiatives around market research, Accenture Points-of-View, capability development, thought capital, knowledge management, etc.
• 10+ years of industry experience or equivalent knowledge of the asset management industry (i.e., back and middle office operations, investment technology, compliance, etc.)
• Proven program, project, and delivery leadership in the asset management industry
• Experience building relationships with key clients through delivery and position to expand client footprint
• Experience managing a team between 2-10 people on client facing engagements
• Strong communication skills and attention to detail
• Previous management consulting, program/project management, conversion experience a plus
• Experience with ETF a plus
• Working knowledge of BlackRock/Aladdin a plus
• Bachelor's degree required, CPA and/or MBA a plus**
PROFESSIONAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS
Ability to contribute to a team-oriented environment Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsCA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,CO - Denver
nCino Senior Manager
Finance Operating Model Management Consulting Senior Manager
Finance Operating Model Consultant