Accenture Federal Services, helping our federal clients tackle their toughest challenges while unleashing their fullest potential…and then some. What makes our approach so unique? Operating from the nation’s capital, we bring together commercial innovation and leading-edge technologies to deliver an integrated and interactive experience that far exceeds expectations. How? Our passion meets purpose! Through our diverse culture and inclusive thinking, we embrace our employees' ideas taking them from concept to practical solutions. Not to mention, we sleep well at night knowing our work directly impacts and improves the way the world works. We keep our tech smarts sharp by providing abundant training and certification opportunities. Are you ready to learn and grow in a career, while making a difference?
A seasoned Federal Health consultant needed to work with Health Leader(s) on a range of health practice building activities. Must be well organized, a strong communicator and collaborator. Successful candidate should have an understanding of, health policies and trends impacting the health marketplace as well as practical experience implementing health programs, management and technology enablement in Federal Health clients.
- Leads teams to direct thought leadership development, new service offering development, and support health consulting initiatives in support of multiple health clients
- Supports health account growth activities, including proposal development, identification of health consultants (including recruiting) to deliver health projects
Here Is What You Need:
- Bachelors Degree or 7+ years of Federal Health consulting experience
- Advanced Degree
- 10+ years of industry experience
- Scientific or health related degree
- Experience with 1 or more of the following: health policy experience, current trends in federal health marketplace, clinical experience, health practice experience implementing health programs, management and technology enablement with Federal Health clients
- US Citizenship Required
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
USA CA - San Francisco
Utility Industry Management Consulting Senior Manager
Fraud Risk & Compliance Consulting Manager
Service & Support Transformation Senior Manager