CFO-Enterprise Value, and we give finance execs the sounding board they need. Value isn’t just about maintenance. It’s about zeroing in on smart, sustainable ways to grow, and finding the right tools to keep everything on track. We’ve got the deep industry experience, the functional insights, the data power, and the digital tech leadership to help our clients make important changes. Whether we’re breaking down meaningful analytics, designing the perfect finance platforms, or building from current risk and compliance models to get ready for the future, we solve our clients’ toughest problems. Visit us here to find out more about CFO-Enterprise Value.
An expert in risk and regulatory compliance, especially within banking, capital markets, or insurance. You’re an experienced leader and strategic thinker who is excited about helping clients untangle complex problems and develop new solutions. You love big challenges and are ready for a new one.
- Set strategic goals for your team, your group, and your clients
- Adapt existing processes to solve new, complex challenges
- Collaborate with client and Accenture senior leadership and share your expertise in the decision-making process
- Take responsibility for new assignments by setting the scope, designing action plans, and bringing in the right people to get the job done
- Manage teams and/or projects, onsite with client or within Accenture
- 7 years of experience working in risk and regulatory compliance within the banking, capital markets and/or insurance industries (including thorough knowledge of the Basel Accord, Dodd Frank, FBO, FINRA, SEC, CCAR, etc.
- 4 years of experience in risk and regulatory management consulting
- Bachelor’s degree
- You have at least 5 years in compliance process design and re-engineering
- You know all about risk operating models, regulatory must-dos, and compliance standards
- You understand front- and back-office operations
- You’ve worked with tech vendors in risk and compliance before (and they still like you)
- You‘re a great meeting facilitator and communicate clearly in person and on the page
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
LocationsCA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco
USA CA - San Francisco
Utility Industry Management Consulting Senior Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Fraud Risk & Compliance Consulting Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Service & Support Transformation Senior Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.