Accenture Federal Services, helping our federal clients tackle their toughest challenges while unleashing their fullest potential…and then some. What makes our approach so unique? Operating from the nation’s capital, we bring together commercial innovation and leading-edge technologies to deliver an integrated and interactive experience that far exceeds expectations. How? Our passion meets purpose! Through our diverse culture and inclusive thinking, we embrace our employees' ideas taking them from concept to practical solutions. Not to mention, we sleep well at night knowing our work directly impacts and improves the way the world works. We keep our tech smarts sharp by providing abundant training and certification opportunities. Are you ready to learn and grow in a career, while making a difference?
The Solution Strategist role is accountable for owning, driving new opportunities. The role includes a focus on strategic, complex captures ranging in size, scope, and complexity. This position will provide sales, growth and solution support the Safety & Citizen Services accounts within Accenture Federal Services.
- Identify, shape, and cultivate growth opportunities in early stage maturation from problem identification through solutioning, competitive positioning, and proposal development.
- Expected to continuously learn and demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of Accenture Federal Services offerings and services, financial drivers and constraints, and maintain a deep understanding of client relationships and account landscape.
Here Is What You Need:
- Bachelors Degree or 5 years of equivalent industry experience
- 5+ years’ experience in one or more of the following: Consulting Services, Business Process Outsourcing, or Information Technology solutions, services, and markets including knowledge of competitive offerings
- 5+ years’ experience with relevant (i.e., Federal, State/Local Government) acquisition processes, procedures, and laws
- High energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness and ability to work well under pressure
- Strong facilitation and communication skills – both written and verbal
- Proven record as a team player
- Unquestionable integrity, credibility and character
- High sense of urgency, positive outlook
- Able to work well under pressure, multi-task, and deliver on multiple priorities
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision making abilities
- Confidence and experience dealing with senior executives; ability to work effectively in fast-paced, time sensitive, and often multi-tasking environment
- 10+ years of industry experience
- US Citizenship Required
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.