Change is the constant and Accenture is at the forefront of guiding our clients through the myriad of opportunities that change brings to the industry
Today’s clients expect a whole new kind of experience that’s more informed, more personalized, more transparent; and they want it more quickly than ever before. Firms that rise to the digital challenge capitalize on industry insights, transform their businesses from front to back and strive for operational excellence—and many won’t go at it alone.
That’s where Accenture comes in. We leverage our deep industry experience and broad range of capabilities and synergies across our entire business to deliver end-to-end solutions for leading wealth management firms.
Accenture Consulting: Your Unique Place in our Global Collective
Being part of Accenture Consulting means becoming an expert at making the New happen Now. To us, the New is all about the wise pivot that turns constant disruption to continuous reinvention. If you want to be a leader in a thriving digital transformation powerhouse that is in a constant state of reinvention, then look no further. We work at the heart of our clients’ organizations so that no matter how complex the situation, no matter how tough the issue, they can face the future today with confidence.
If you love solving challenges and not just studying them, then Accenture Consulting is the right place for you. As a leader, you’ll join us in creating the future of consulting at the intersection of business and technology. You’ll get to work with an amazing mix of world class experts with access to the most robust portfolio of capabilities and ecosystem relationships in the industry, all while having unrestricted client access. Together, you’ll do so much more than consult.
Coming here means future-proofing your career as a leader. Becoming tech savvy, well-rounded, and market-relevant leaders with an ownership and founder mindset doesn’t happen by chance. We invest in training and development in a big way, so you can build your future along with ours, creating an impactful career unique to you. Ultimately, we believe that we is greater than me and possess an unwavering commitment to inclusion and diversity. Joining Accenture Consulting means you will learn, innovate and lead, and together we will improve the way the world works and lives.
Key responsibilities of the Wealth Management Manager may include:
- Design and implement business changes that drive industry-specific, function and digital operating model transformation, focusing on tasks relating to people and process.
- Bringing the breadth and depth of Accenture, plus industry knowledge and trends to deliver wealth oriented solutions for our clients
- Synthesize overall technology needs by analyzing a wide variety of solutions, selecting the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements.
- Consult and partner with our clients to help them develop high performance solutions to advance their industry position in wealth management
- Broad and deep knowledge of North American wealth landscape, with an understanding of key trends and of who is at the forefront in driving these.
- Experienced in delivery of a wide range of wealth solutions, across front, middle and back office
- Minimum 7+ years of FS experience with specialization in Wealth Management
- Minimum 5+ years of program management experience on large scale programs
- Working knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- Proven track record successful of engagement delivery within the FS industry
- Ability to travel up to 100 %
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong client relationship development and client management skills
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
- Experience contributing to new business development opportunities
- Experience working with onshore and offshore delivery teams
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
LocationsCA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Management Consulting Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Sales & Commerce Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
Sales & Commerce Senior Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.