Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Hourly Recruiting Business Interlock is responsible for the execution of strategic, geographic hourly hiring initiatives and service delivery continuous improvements in support of the Client’s needs.
- Actively build positive, collaborative relationships with client and the Accenture Talent Acquisition leadership and delivery teams
- Understand the client's business priorities and bring Accenture assets and expertise aligned with these priorities
- Execute against a strategic roadmap consistent with the client or account plan that describes the incremental value that will be brought to the client, including the hiring transformation and innovation agenda, leveraging the hourly hiring team
- Facilitate effective Management Operating System, ensuring timely reviews of process outcomes (3X3metrics, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), Service Level Agreements (SLAs)) and improvement/change initiatives
- Monitor and manage team goals and performance and ensure team understands how they align and relate to broader business goals and strategies
- Deep-dive existing and potential problem areas and develop a mitigation plan and lead the solutioning and design of process escalation guidelines
- Proactively identify and escalate gaps in service delivery execution and geographic hiring challenges
- Identify continuous improvement and productivity improvement opportunities – maximize reuse, minimize redundancy, streamline
- Minimum of 3 years of service delivery operations, team leadership and/or client relationship/client management experience
- Project management experience, either developing a new service or implementing technology
- Experience with Client Relationship Management
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize and communicate business issues clearly and present alternatives/ recommendations to identified challenges and gaps in service delivery
- Demonstrated experience in managing towards outcomes
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
USA AZ - Phoenix
Posted 1 day ago
USA FL - Jacksonville
Client Service Delivery Operations Team Lead (Jacksonville or Tampa)
Posted 2 days ago
USA TN - Nashville
Client Service Delivery Team Lead (Nashville, Knoxville, TN or San Antonio, TX
Posted 2 days ago