We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 9,000 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
An inventive and problem solving Data Visualization Analyst who is also a translator - identifying business problem, initiative, analytics intervention, data science interpretation, story telling. You are curious and future-focused, always looking to dive deep into new technologies and meaningfully apply them. You're ready to work with engineers, data scientists and various stakeholders to create intelligent analytics and data visualization solutions.
- Build and enhance dashboards and reports that drive business value by focusing on strategic priorities and improve decision making
- Drive the exploration of data sources and analytic techniques to create new modeling approaches
- Work with large data sets to solve complex problems
- Apply statistical methods to develop analytic models
- Must be a US Citizen
- Familiarity with visualization tools (e.g. Qlik View, QlikSense, Power BI, Tableau, Google Analytics)
- Familiarity working in a collaboration environment, presentation, and delivery
- Familiarity of working with data
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Understanding of Agile Methodology
- Experience with SQL or similar database language
- Experience with analytics, statistical modeling, optimization
- Qlik Sense Business Analyst Certification
- Certified Analytics Professional (aCAP)
- Desire to work in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and emphasis on teamwork and dedication to the customer
- Effective communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong strategic thinking and team builder who is focused on driving outcomes
Related Jobs Near You
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.