Organization: Corporate Functions/Sales Pricing & Performance
Location: Negotiable/ US West preferred
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
The Competitive Intelligence Advisor plays a pivotal role in maximizing profitability for Accenture by ensuring the most relevant insight about Accenture’s competition and differentiation is available to leadership and deal teams who articulate the value we bring to our clients and drive pricing decisions. This group is a centralized function that delivers competitive insight to the Markets / Market Units in a standardized way and partners with Pricing Architects to guide, shape and deliver strategies to help improve our differentiation agenda and enhance our competitive positioning in the market.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design and develop best-in-class competitive intelligence deal support framework and ecosystem
- Drive collaboration and enhance stakeholder relationships to develop an integrated CI approach
- Oversee the execution of deal support, strategic and tactical competitive analysis projects and ongoing competitive monitoring activities that result in advising leadership and sales teams to make key decisions about Accenture's competitive positioning
- Must support/mirror working hours for the supported Market Unit or other business area
- Must be flexible with work hours according to business needs
- Must have good internet connectivity and distraction-free environment for working at home, in accordance with local guidelines
- May be occasionally required to travel domestically or internationally
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience
- Deep understanding of sales and pricing processes and tools
- Familiarity with Finance processes
- Competitive Analysis – EXPERT
- Industry Insight – EXPERT
- Sales Enablement – EXPERT
- Stakeholder Management – EXPERT
- Value Analysis and Prioritization – EXPERT
- Business Case Development – EXPERT
- Offering Insight – EXPERT
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English – this role requires a confident communicator and team player with robust interpersonal skills and a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and guidance, learning new responsibilities quickly
- Ability to work virtually with diverse individuals
- Strong teaming, team-building, collaboration, and facilitation skills
- Excellent organizational / time management / data management skills
- Analytical skills; collects, researches and interprets data
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Prioritizes and plans work activities with a high degree of personal organization and the ability to supervise/coach/mentor these skills in others
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsAZ - Phoenix,AZ - Tempe,CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CO - Colorado Springs,CO - Denver,ID - Boise,OR - Portland,OR - Salem,UT - Salt Lake City,UT - St. George,WA - Redmond,WA - Seattle
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.