We are a leading partner to the world’s major cloud providers. The formation of Accenture Cloud First, with a $3 billion investment over three years, demonstrates our commitment to deliver greater value to our clients when they need it most. Our Cloud First multi-service group of more than 70,000 cloud professionals delivers a full stack of integrated cloud capabilities like data, edge, integrated infrastructure and applications, deep ecosystem skills, culture of change along with pre-configured industry solutions to shape, move, build and operate our clients’ businesses in the cloud. We combine world-class learning and talent development expertise; deep experience in cloud change management; and cloud-ready operating models with a commitment to responsible business by design — with security, data privacy, responsible use of artificial intelligence, sustainability and ethics and compliance built into the fundamental changes Accenture helps companies achieve.
Are you ready to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Accenture is looking for passionate and customer obsessed AWS cloud full stack developers to join our AWS Practice. You will help drive innovation, build differentiated solutions, and define new customer experiences for our customers (and customers, customers). You’ll work with smart people across our industry specialist organizations, and technology groups to help our customers get the most out of AWS in their cloud journey.
The AWS Practice within is home to our deepest AWS experts and supports Accenture’s more than 1,500 certified AWS architects across the company. Join our team and be among Accenture’s most talented AWS practitioners, our AWS SWAT team. The group is responsible for Accenture’s most complex AWS projects and provides our delivery capability for the Accenture AWS Business Group (AABG). AABG is the deepest relationship Amazon Web Services has with any partner in the ecosystem. Choosing Accenture and the AWS Practice will take your AWS experience and skills to the next level and allow you to work in an innovative and collaborative environment. At Accenture, you can lead the world’s largest enterprises on the path to native cloud transformation and serverless, on the leading edge of cloud.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
A motivated, inquisitive developer. You enjoy using your development skills to deliver innovative solutions that help our clients improve the services they provide. Driven by curiosity, you explore how new technologies can be applied to solve challenging business problems. You thrive in a collaborative, creative and productive team environment where ideas are freely exchanged, and innovative concepts evolve into practical solutions.
Design and Implement AWS architectures and environments
Design Native Cloud Application Architectures or optimize applications for AWS
Collaborating within a project team to solve complex problems
- At least 5 years of consulting and/or client service delivery experience on AWS Cloud.
- Demonstrated experience delivering scalable & high-volume big data & data warehousing product to support operational and analytical data needs for operational systems, data science and analytics teams
- Strong knowledge of Big Data Cloud /open-source Platform technologies such as AWS, Kafka, Snowflake – cloud data warehousing, S3, Apache Spark, Python, Lambda, SNS, EC2, Apache Airflow, Data Security Framework, Elastic Cache, Redis, and/or RESTful APIs
- Working knowledge with one of the following BI reporting tools (i.e. Quicksight, Tableau, Power BI, Looker, etc.) and API based consumption frameworks
- Experience working through all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including data modeling and the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of consuming applications
- Experience working with agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) and cross-functional teams (Product Owners, BSA's, Multivendor, Developers, Designers, Test Engineers)
- Extensive experience in Enterprise Data Warehouse migrations to Cloud. Provide support for Enterprise Data Warehouses and Enterprises Data Platforms on AWS Cloud.
- Strong understanding and hands on experience in AWS technologies such as AWS Redshift, AWS Aurora, AWS DynamoDB and other AWS native services.
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong problem-solving skills and be able to provide consulting services to internal customers and stakeholders.
- Must have excellent communication, time management, and technical presentation skills.
- AWS solutions architect and/or AWS developer certification is preferred.
- Experience in migrating Enterprise Data Platforms from on-premise to AWS is strongly desired.
- Experience in automating tech stack upgrades framework using languages like Python preferred.
- Ability to understand big picture, identify areas of efficiency and have worked to implement ideas into solutions.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Proven ability to work independently
LocationsCT - Hartford,DC,DC - Washington,FL - Tampa,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MO - Kansas City,MO - St. Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,TX - Austin,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston,WI - Milwaukee
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.