Choose Accenture for a challenging and rewarding cybersecurity career where the variety of opportunities and challenges allows you to make a difference every day. A place where you can develop your potential and grow professionally, working alongside talented colleagues. The only place where you can learn from our unrivalled experience, while helping our global clients achieve their cybersecurity objectives. If this is your idea of a typical working day, then Accenture is where you should be.
Accenture's Global Security practice helps organizations work through complex business and technology issues to provide a straightforward approach to information security. Our security professionals bring deep technology skills and industry knowledge to any organization and work closely with clients to design and implement a security solution closely tied to business objectives.
Cybersecurity Senior Manager:
Our cybersecurity teams help clients identify and evaluate security gaps, subsequently driving the implementation of solutions to mitigate security exposure. They possess relevant cybersecurity technical skills through continuous research of the latest security vulnerabilities, threats, capabilities, and mitigation techniques. They are expected to anticipate security requirements, analyze and understand the client security posture and formulate right-sized solutions based on industry leading practices.
The cybersecurity senior manager is responsible for leading and managing complex information security engagements. They provide subject matter expertise and drive project delivery execution as the primary point of contact for client stakeholders, typically at the director, senior director and C-suite levels. The cybersecurity senior manager will work with our clients to develop new opportunities, scope engagements and ensure quality delivery of work performed.
Additionally, the cybersecurity senior manager is expected to understand and have in depth experience in many of the domain areas identified: Cyber Defense, Threat and Vulnerability Management. Advanced Security Analytics, Data Security, Identity Management, Security Operations and Managed Security Services working closely with the leadership to develop go to market solutions and implement them for our clients.
Key Responsibilities will include:
Additional responsibilities include:
- Minimum of 6 years experience in designing, developing, implementing, and managing solutions across cybersecurity domains (threat intelligence, vulnerability management, data protection, etc.)
- Minimum 5 years Oil/Gas, Energy and/or Utilities experience
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree
- Strongly prefer experience in assessing or building end-to-end cybersecurity solutions, including data protection solutions, security incident and event monitoring platforms, threat and vulnerability programs, security operations centers and other cybersecurity solutions
- Knowledge of security vendors and security product capabilities
- Exposure to multiple cybersecurity solutions and technologies across domains including – security incident event monitoring (SIEM), data loss prevention (DLP), encryption, tokenization, network security management, vulnerability management, identity management (IdM), anti-malware, and other solutions and technologies
- Must be conversant in security issues and vulnerability trends
- Must be conversant in project management principles and project quality methods
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-orientated environment
- Ability to lead a team with minimal direction
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information security environment
- Desire to help contribute and grow the practice
- Desire to mentor and educate others
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with C-Level interaction
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.