People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
The Cloud ERP Functional Analyst develops and designs technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Supporting the core of Accenture's Technology business, they are eager to learn and use that curiosity to solve Technology problems through developing, designing, and configuring software products or systems that enable client strategies. They use their versatility and experience to design technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
The Cloud ERP Functional Analyst will reduce cost and support innovation at the enterprise level by managing business requirements and leading the functional design, prototyping and process design stages of Oracle Cloud implementations. The resource will assist clients in fully integrating ERP Cloud into their current environments, enable updated business processes, provide input on best practices lessons learned from prior implementations upgrades and advise the business on options, risks, and any impacts on other processes or systems.
Responsibilities will include
- Identifying, writing and managing business requirements.
- Contributing to the functional and technical design, prototyping, and process design stages of implementations including scenario design, flow mapping.
- Supporting configurations, customization, reports and interfaces, testing and user training.
Accenture’s Oracle practice, and we make the new happen now. Every day, we imagine the future and bring it to life using design thinking, agile development methodologies, and new smart tech like IoT, automation, and AI. We even built our own platform, myConcerto, that mixes the best parts of Accenture and Oracle to help companies come into their own as digital leaders. Ready to find genius answers to seriously hard business challenges and work with some of the best? Come join a team that feels personal even though it’s over 54,000 strong. As a Global Cloud Elite and Platinum member of the Oracle Partner Network with over 145 awards, we’re proud the industry is taking notice of our work, too. Visit us here to find out more about Accenture's Oracle practice (https://www.accenture.com/us-en/services/oracle-index.)
· Help clients understand leading business processes so they can transform their business with Oracle
· Spot strategies, risks and options, and then recommend approaches that sidestep problems and help clients and functions meet their needs
· Lead, coach and advise a small project team in addition to managing their performance (depending upon the structure of a project)
· Give clients options for designs using prototypes
· Set up, document and test the Oracle system; understand and apply Oracle methodologies
· Work with clients and stakeholders to make sure they get where they want to go
· Gain the trust of your client, teammates, and managers to make sure projects get delivered
· Keep growing your skills to help your team with business development and sales efforts
· Stay in the know on leading industry trends and Oracle features to give your clients the best solutions for their needs
· Be ready to rack up those air miles with weekly travel to client sites Monday through Thursday
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant finance and consulting experience, preferably in a professional services firm.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the following:
- Designing finance, accounting, consolidations and reporting solutions
- Solid understanding of the Finance function specifically Controllership, including operating models and supporting organization structures, and process best practices
- Significant engagement management as well as business, practice, and people development
- Minimum of 1 year of working knowledge and expertise in consolidations, reporting, analytics including any of the following technologies: Oracle/EBS, Oracle Cloud Financials, Oracle Fusion etc.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience implementing Oracle Cloud Financials (General Ledger, Fixed Assets, and/or Receivables) and/or Oracle Cloud Project Portfolio Management (PPM)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Cloud Certifications
Professional Skill Requirements
- Oracle ERP Cloud experience in at least one or more of these modules: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Management, Procurement, Expenses and Enterprise Contracts
- Demonstrated experience as a senior resource assisting in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training
- Experience in OTBI/Smart Views
- Experience working with functional and technical teams to support existing systems and implement new systems, processes and procedures.
- Research, evaluate and establish business processes associated with ERP.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of business processes
- Demonstrate understanding of client business operations or needs
- Demonstrate understanding and knowledge to innovate and make business processes more efficient
- In-depth understanding of how to plan, assist and deliver migration of customers data, business processes from On-Premise to Oracle ERP Cloud service
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Related Jobs Near You
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.