Accenture is looking for an experienced solution architect for the role of Customer IAM solution architect to expand its market-wide Digital Identity team.
As Customer IAM (CIAM) Security Architect, the candidate will be expected to:
- Manage a portfolio of Customer IAM solutions
- Work with market unit Customer IAM leads to provide awareness of new offerings on Accenture’s CIAM solution portfolio
- Support market unit CIAM leads to evangelize best practices to Accenture delivery teams across Europe
- Support market unit CIAM leads to define a Digital Identity delivery plan for targeted accounts
- Support market unit CIAM leads with defined enablement activities
- Track and report on CIAM certifications and chargeability for CIAM across Europe
- Provide technical subject matter expertise on large value CIAM opportunities
- Work within a team of European CIAM solution architects
- Align with market unit CIAM leads to perform project delivery lessons learned and identify reusable assets and processes
- Prepare technical material to support the acceleration of CIAM delivery across Europe
- Maintain knowledge repository of European CIAM deliveries, assets and lessons learned
- Report and achieve Customer IAM technical KPIs to European market-wide CIAM lead
What skills & experience are we looking for in an ideal candidate?
- Strong understanding of the Customer IAM landscape
- Strong experience of multiple CIAM projects using any of the leading vendor products
- Ability to develop innovative automated solutions to accelerate project delivery
- Ability to design structured and guided CIAM processes for standardizing delivery activities
- Self-driven with superior planning and execution skills
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving and growing environment, with a diverse group of professionals
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- End to end management of key strategic technical opportunities
- Strong Requirements gathering and experience in conducting workshops in complex and large organisations
- Good understanding of LDAP, Directory server, SQL and Database concepts
- Experience on standards such as SCIM, OAuth, OpenID Connect, XACML, REST
- Understanding of Web Application Security Architecture
- Medium to Large scale SI Transformation project experience/Release Planning
- Build positive long-term senior relationships to help deliver with quality and pace to clients
- Multi-million dollars programme transformation experience in global delivery model
- Experience working with a lead generation process and Salesforce CRM
- Understanding of consulting, automation, delivery
- Industry relationships with leading product vendors
- Roll up your sleeves to get the job done attitude
- Cloud infrastructure (AWS/Azure/GCP) based architecture and delivery experience
- RESTful API Architecture & Implementation experience
- Test and Deployment automation tools and methodologies
- DevOps methodologies and tools like SVN/GIT, Jenkins, JIRA, confluence, various monitoring/alerting tools
- Experience on Agile delivery.
Set yourself apart:
- Proven track record of delivering at pace and with quality
- 7+ years of experience
- Experience working in a regulated environment
- Experience working in a Big4 advisory
- Security qualifications including CISSP, CISM, CISA, ISO 27001, PCI DSS
What’s in it for you?
- Being able to challenge yourself by working on some of the largest and most complex clients in the world
- Being able to develop yourself by working with some of the most driven and knowledgeable people in the market
- Being able to promote yourself in a very visible cross-market role within Accenture
All our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business, technical and professional skills development. You will have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in Cyber Security. The sheer variety and scale of the work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform to build and development a career. In addition, our growth, combined with our integrated career counselling, offers great opportunities for rapid advancement.
Accenture Security is one of the fastest growing areas of the business with significant growth plans through organic recruitment and acquisitions.
Digital Identity is one of the key offerings of Accenture Security. It focusses on the design and implementation of identity services that help secure access to organisation’s environments and data, in three main identity vectors:
Consumer identity: securing customers’ identities streamlining their access across the client’s ecosystem and supporting analytics to generate new insights Enterprise identity: securing and accelerating access from employees and third-party providers to enterprise applications and streamlining their access Privileged identity: managing privileged credentials and providing secure access for privileged individuals and applications to critical assets and data.
From a Customer Identity perspective, our services include:
- Customer Identity access management maturity assessment
- Customer Identity access management strategy
- Installation and configuration of Customer IAM solutions
- Integration of Customer IAM solution with other security solutions
- Implementation and run of application onboarding factory
- CIAM programme management
- CIAM change management
- CIAM solution operations and support
In our team, the ideal candidate will be:
- Working with truly global organisations and the related complexity of their Identity and Access requirements
- Working in a multi-disciplined team of Strategy, Digital and Technology professionals to bring the best of Accenture to our clients
- Working with and often managing a multi-shore delivery team to provide cost-effective consulting services
- Customising and improving Accenture's knowledge assets to support designs that are appropriate for each client
- Designing and building innovative solutions and offering for our clients.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO.
Równe szanse zatrudnienia
Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące zatrudnienia powinny być podejmowane bez względu na wiek, rasę, wyznanie, kolor skóry, religię, płeć, pochodzenie, status osoby niepełnosprawnej, orientację seksualną, tożsamość lub ekspresję płciową, stan cywilny, status obywatelski lub jakąkolwiek inną podstawę chronioną przez prawo Rzeczpospolitej Polskiej.
Kandydaci do pracy nie będą zobowiązani do ujawniania zatartych wyroków podczas procesu rekrutacji.
Ponad 700 000 naszych pracowników z ponad 120 krajów łączy niezrównane doświadczenie i specjalistyczne umiejętności w ponad 40 branżach. Doceniamy siłę zmian, aby tworzyć wartość i wspólny sukces naszych klientów, ludzi, udziałowców, partnerów oraz społeczności.