Accenture as a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Who we are?
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting advisory practice pulled together multinational and cross cultural professionals based in a prominent locations around the world.
Supply Chain Management (SCM) is a team of experts specializing in SC Planning or/and Fulfilment processes and SCM Business Solutions. We lead our Clients in complex SC transformation journeys starting from the TO BE state vision, guiding them through IT solution development and supporting Change Management efforts. All of this in alignment with other ongoing inter-related projects.
What will you do?
• You will work on implementation projects for our international clients.
• You will be part of the team responsible for the Supply Chain Strategy: Operating Model definition, Inventory Management, Network Strategy and many more.
• You will gain knowledge about the most in-demand SCM IT solutions, you will work as a Solution Architect and Project Manager and you will be responsible for their implementation through all project phases: analysis, design, build, test, deployment.
Who and what we are looking for?
• Minimum master's degree
• Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) and good level of the other foreign language e.g. German, Italian, Russian, French, Spanish would be an asset
• 8+ years of overall experience within industry or consulting (preferred) with an international exposure
• Solid knowledge of Supply Chain and experience in the following fields:
• Business Model Development
• Supply Chain Planning Strategy
• Supply Chain Planning Systems (e.g., Kinaxis, o9, Blue Yonder, OMP, E2open, Tools Group)
• Collaboration, Inventory Management
• Order Fulfillment Planning
• Production Planning and Scheduling
• Master Scheduling
• Sales and Operations Planning
• Should have consulting experience
• Excellent communication (written and oral) skills and excellent presentation skills
• Comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm
• Excellent teamwork and ability to work in distributed delivery environment
• Should have team management and project delivery experience
• Should have practice development, team management and project delivery experience
• Should express strong business development experience and abilities
• Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow as primary place of work/home office.
• Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness, and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required.
• Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international, and multicultural environment.
• Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects.
• Access to best know-how, unique knowledge, and trainings.
• Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects.
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Równe szanse zatrudnienia
Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące zatrudnienia powinny być podejmowane bez względu na wiek, rasę, wyznanie, kolor skóry, religię, płeć, pochodzenie, status osoby niepełnosprawnej, orientację seksualną, tożsamość lub ekspresję płciową, stan cywilny, status obywatelski lub jakąkolwiek inną podstawę chronioną przez prawo Rzeczpospolitej Polskiej.
Kandydaci do pracy nie będą zobowiązani do ujawniania zatartych wyroków podczas procesu rekrutacji.
USA NY - New York
Capital Markets Management Consultant - Wealth Management
USA IL - Chicago
Customer Engagement Medicare Sales & Marketing Manager
Salesforce Management Consulting Manager
Ponad 500 000 naszych pracowników z ponad 120 krajów łączy niezrównane doświadczenie i specjalistyczne umiejętności w ponad 40 branżach. Doceniamy siłę zmian, aby tworzyć wartość i wspólny sukces naszych klientów, ludzi, udziałowców, partnerów oraz społeczności.