Join Accenture Interactive Practice in Warsaw and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and you will be part of a global team of digital strategists, gain international experience, and work with global experts for leading market players, multinationals and innovators. For more information about our Accenture Interactive Poland please visit our website.
As a Digital Strategy professional, you’ll work with key companies across all industries around the world. You’ll work together with our Clients to understand and address the needs of Chief Marketing, Chief Sales and Chief Customer Service Officers through our Marketing, Sales Transformation, Service Transformation and Customer Analytics teams. You’ll help our Clients keep fast changing innovations and embrace market changes by focusing on new digital marketing, sales and customer experience strategies, the continuous disruption and digitization of everything are driving them into the “Next Era of Experience”.
YOUR ROLE: Digital Strategy Analyst
While there will never be a typical day at Accenture Interactive, we’ve highlighted a few of your exciting responsibilities.
- Become a core member of the global Interactive project teams across multiple industries (with key focus on Retail, Consumer Goods, Financial Services, Natural Resources)
- Support teams to define long-term visions, strategy and new business models what address today's business needs and future growth (with key focus on Sales, Marketing, Customer Analystics & Service)
- Identify & assess digital solutions & applications required to achieve strategic goals & capture new opportunities
- Design new operating models to deliver strategic change and improve organization agility
- Perform project delivery activities such as data gathering, financial modeling, interviews, presentation and others
- Interact with client teams to conduct interviews, discuss findings and recommendations
- Contribute to the business development process by conducting relevant analyses and delivering client presentations
- Support the ongoing development of solution/program offering approaches, methodologies, techniques, and business development tools
- Travel to client site as required
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (preferred in economics, marketing, business administration, management or related with excellent academic performance)
- Min. 2 years of professional experience with exposure to digital transformation
- Proven knowledge of Marketing, Sales and Customer Experience operating models in various industries (with key focus on Retail, Consumer Goods, Financial Services, Natural Resources)
- Proficiency with Excel and Power Point (Power BI, Tableau or Qlik will be an asset)
- Excellent analytical & interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to thrive in a work environment that is international, multi-cultural, competitive & challenging
- Positive attitude & strong interest to solve client challenges, adapt to a changing work environment & deal with new issues
- Excellent business English
- Good level of any other language would be an asset
- Permanent employment contract
- Attractive financial & benefits package
- Challenging & stimulating job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge & experience with global teams & leading subject matter experts
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large, prestigious projects & learn the most innovative thinking & approaches
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here – what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster as well as receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills. Learning takes place on the job, through formal online training and at our training centers in the USA or Europe. Also, the variety and scale of the work we do provide makes an unbeatable platform from which to continue building your career.
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work.
- Flexible - Remote work is an option and it is depending on the assignment and project arrangement.
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please contact us as soon as possible.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Równe szanse zatrudnienia
Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące zatrudnienia powinny być podejmowane bez względu na wiek, rasę, wyznanie, kolor skóry, religię, płeć, pochodzenie, status osoby niepełnosprawnej, orientację seksualną, tożsamość lub ekspresję płciową, stan cywilny, status obywatelski lub jakąkolwiek inną podstawę chronioną przez prawo Rzeczpospolitej Polskiej.
Kandydaci do pracy nie będą zobowiązani do ujawniania zatartych wyroków podczas procesu rekrutacji.
USA NY - New York
Mergers & Acquisitions Strategy Manager, Northeast
USA AZ - Phoenix + Więcej
Technology Strategy Consultant
USA AZ - Phoenix + Więcej
Midwest Sales & Channel Strategy Senior Manager
opublikowane 1 dzień temu
Ponad 500 000 naszych pracowników z ponad 120 krajów łączy niezrównane doświadczenie i specjalistyczne umiejętności w ponad 40 branżach. Doceniamy siłę zmian, aby tworzyć wartość i wspólny sukces naszych klientów, ludzi, udziałowców, partnerów oraz społeczności.