Accenture as a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Who we are?
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting advisory practice pulled together multinational and cross cultural professionals based in a strategic locations around the world.
Growth, Pricing & Corporate Strategy practice members apply deep strategy skills to identify and drive value through insight to create topline profitable revenue and advise on priority C-Suite issues, such as increasing consumption and market share. They provide deep understanding of our clients’ industry landscape including a view of their enterprise through a customer’s lens. They continuously search for innovative ways to disrupt channels and ecosystems to unlock trapped value, and to identify and deliver unmet customer needs. In addition to collaboration with client leaders and teams, the Pricing Strategy Consultant will be part of Accenture Strategy’s team and will contribute to internal
What will you do?
- Identify opportunities for value creation based on deep understanding of client challenges and an independent point of view
- Assess and solve complex business problems related to pricing and commercial strategy
- Manage client relationships and provide industry insight and experience in the domains of price and promotion setting, pricing diagnostic and portfolio optimization
- Work with CPQ software and data visualization tools
- Interact with senior management at a client and/ or within Accenture
- Conceptualize, design and build re-usable components around the practices to help accelerate the development of Capability Network
- Drive business development activities
- Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 100%
- Master’s Degree in Economics / Finance / Mathematics or similar field
- 3 – 5 years of experience in consulting or similar industry
- Experience in pricing strategy, price and promotion setting, or portfolio optimization
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strategy and business modelling skills
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Stakeholder management skills and ability to lead conversations with clients independently
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong Excel skills and experience working with data visualization tools
- Experience with CPQ software preferred
- Attractive financial & benefits package
- Challenging & stimulating job in a professional and multinational environment
- Professional Strategy College training in Europe
- Possibility to participate in INSEAD program
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge & experience with global teams & leading subject matter experts
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large & prestigious projects & learn the most innovative thinking & approaches
Równe szanse zatrudnienia
Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące zatrudnienia powinny być podejmowane bez względu na wiek, rasę, wyznanie, kolor skóry, religię, płeć, pochodzenie, status osoby niepełnosprawnej, orientację seksualną, tożsamość lub ekspresję płciową, stan cywilny, status obywatelski lub jakąkolwiek inną podstawę chronioną przez prawo Rzeczpospolitej Polskiej.
Kandydaci do pracy nie będą zobowiązani do ujawniania zatartych wyroków podczas procesu rekrutacji.
Podobne oferty pracy
High Tech Strategy & Consulting Senior Manager - Northeast
opublikowane 3 d. temu
Technology Strategy Consultant
opublikowane 3 d. temu
USA IL - Chicago
Healthcare Payer/Provider Strategy Senior Manager
opublikowane 7 d. temu
Ponad 500 000 naszych pracowników z ponad 120 krajów łączy niezrównane doświadczenie i specjalistyczne umiejętności w ponad 40 branżach. Doceniamy siłę zmian, aby tworzyć wartość i wspólny sukces naszych klientów, ludzi, udziałowców, partnerów oraz społeczności.