Accenture as a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Who we are?
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting advisory practice pulled together multinational and cross cultural professionals based in a prominent locations around the world.
Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable process improvements that create value for clients.
Intelligent Enterprise Practice under Capability Network works together with clients to architect future proof operating models embracing future of work and workforce powered by transformational technology, ecosystems and analytics. We help clients strategize and design new, global operating models that integrate front to middle and back office activities across multiple processes and functions into meaningful end to end services with the customer experience at the center to deliver business outcomes.
What will you do?
- Identify opportunities for value creation based on deep understanding of client challenges and an independent point of view
- Assess and solve complex business problems related to pricing and commercial strategy
- Manage client relationships and provide industry insight and experience in the domains of price and promotion setting, pricing diagnostic and portfolio optimization
- Work with CPQ software and data visualization tools
- Interact with senior management at a client and/ or within Accenture
- Conceptualize, design and build re-usable components around the practices to help accelerate the development of Capability Network
- Drive business development activities
- Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 100%
Who and what we are looking for?
- Master’s Degree in Economics / Finance / Mathematics or similar field
- 3 – 5 years of experience in consulting or similar industry
- Experience in pricing strategy, price and promotion setting, or portfolio optimization
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strategy and business modelling skills
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Stakeholder management skills and ability to lead conversations with clients independently
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong Excel skills and experience working with data visualization tools
- Experience with CPQ software preferred
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
- Possibility to participate in INSEAD program
- Attractive financial & benefits package
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
Równe szanse zatrudnienia
Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące zatrudnienia powinny być podejmowane bez względu na wiek, rasę, wyznanie, kolor skóry, religię, płeć, pochodzenie, status osoby niepełnosprawnej, orientację seksualną, tożsamość lub ekspresję płciową, stan cywilny, status obywatelski lub jakąkolwiek inną podstawę chronioną przez prawo Rzeczpospolitej Polskiej.
Kandydaci do pracy nie będą zobowiązani do ujawniania zatartych wyroków podczas procesu rekrutacji.
Podobne oferty pracy
USA CA - San Francisco
Internet, Software, & Platforms Strategy Manager, West
USA CA - San Francisco
Software & Platforms Strategy Consultant, West
Internet, Software, & Platforms Strategy Senior Manager, West
Ponad 500 000 naszych pracowników z ponad 120 krajów łączy niezrównane doświadczenie i specjalistyczne umiejętności w ponad 40 branżach. Doceniamy siłę zmian, aby tworzyć wartość i wspólny sukces naszych klientów, ludzi, udziałowców, partnerów oraz społeczności.