Accenture as a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Who we are?
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting advisory practice pulled together multinational and cross cultural professionals based in a strategic locations around the world.
Sustainability Practice under Capability Network works together with clients to help make their business operations economically beneficial while being cognizant of socio-environmental implications. The team also aids international development sector organizations to deliver large-scale social impact. The team helps develop business model and implementation road maps for sustainable strategies based on analytics-based insights for areas such as circular economy, net zero emissions, Sustainable Development Goals, renewable energy, livelihoods and skills development, access to health etc. The team also provides support for understanding the regulatory landscape, implications for business and compliance programs. Regular alliances with industry leaders and notable partners such as UN, WEF, FICCI etc. has the team developing thought capital providing deep insights on current sustainable topics.
What will you do?
- Blend of business strategy and consulting with a background in technology and digital platforms
- Planning for workshops delivery and facilitation with various business groups and senior stakeholders
- Ability to gather business requirements, understand fits and gaps w.r.t technology platform, high level and detailed level design and creation of functional specifications
- Integration requirements and testing strategy
- Scrum/ Agile methodology of working on user journeys and building user stories keeping the end user in mind always; iterative mindset in design and planning, build and test and final Go-Live
- Masters degree
- 5+ years of relevant work experience (consulting and technology skills)
- The candidate should have strong experience of working on large scale digital transformation projects with cross-functional skills in business strategy, business process design, configurations, build, test, roll-out and end user training and support.
- The candidate must have experience of working in any of the EHS platforms such as SAP, Enablon, etc.
- Ability to interface with customers and suppliers via strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work across multiple stakeholders to shape deals, develop business cases and create intelligent solutions.
- Excellent business English (written & spoken)
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow as primary place of work/home office
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required.
- Attractive financial & benefits package
- Challenging & stimulating job in a professional and multinational environment
- Professional Strategy College training in UKI/or US
- Possibility to participate in INSEAD program
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge & experience with global teams & leading subject matter experts
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large & prestigious projects & learn the most innovative thinking & approaches
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Równe szanse zatrudnienia
Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące zatrudnienia powinny być podejmowane bez względu na wiek, rasę, wyznanie, kolor skóry, religię, płeć, pochodzenie, status osoby niepełnosprawnej, orientację seksualną, tożsamość lub ekspresję płciową, stan cywilny, status obywatelski lub jakąkolwiek inną podstawę chronioną przez prawo Rzeczpospolitej Polskiej.
Kandydaci do pracy nie będą zobowiązani do ujawniania zatartych wyroków podczas procesu rekrutacji.
Ponad 500 000 naszych pracowników z ponad 120 krajów łączy niezrównane doświadczenie i specjalistyczne umiejętności w ponad 40 branżach. Doceniamy siłę zmian, aby tworzyć wartość i wspólny sukces naszych klientów, ludzi, udziałowców, partnerów oraz społeczności.