Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
What will you do?
As a Customer Service Agent, you will handle Business to Customer relations with our customers.
The role includes some or all the following key responsibilities:
- Sense of achievement providing excellent customer service in an inbound customer / user contact environment
- Fulfilling work satisfying customer expectations in a way that also complies with best practices
- Demonstrating empathy by listening attentively to customer concerns and redirecting them to the right resource for support as needed
- Maintaining high customer satisfaction ratings and adhering to service level agreements
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent, ideally ongoing or completed studies towards a bachelor’s degree
- Very good control of English and French language (C1) and strong understanding of culture
- Good knowledge of Social Media environment
- Some customer service or call center experience is a plus
- Experience providing Business to Business or Business to Customer Support services with emphasis on online advertising sector or social media
Professional Skill Requirements
- Passionate about providing high quality customer support
- Excellent verbal and written communication proficiency in English with good business communication skills
- Medium to high proficiency to write freehand is a must, along with good grammar and typing accuracy skills
- Ability to focus in a dynamic work environment and thrive while responding to evolving product inquiries
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Great judgement and ability to problem-solve both with peers and independentlyFlexible work-hours: Shift rotation on 24/7 basis (7:00-15:00 – 15:00-23:00 – 23:00-7:00) with individualized scheduling and financial incentive for working Night Shifts
- Flexible and quick learners, able to adapt to continuously evolving client needs and product updates
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace.)
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Check out all our job vacancies at our website: www.accenture.pl/operationswarszawa
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Równe szanse zatrudnienia
Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące zatrudnienia powinny być podejmowane bez względu na wiek, rasę, wyznanie, kolor skóry, religię, płeć, pochodzenie, status osoby niepełnosprawnej, orientację seksualną, tożsamość lub ekspresję płciową, stan cywilny, status obywatelski lub jakąkolwiek inną podstawę chronioną przez prawo Rzeczpospolitej Polskiej.
Kandydaci do pracy nie będą zobowiązani do ujawniania zatartych wyroków podczas procesu rekrutacji.
Podobne oferty pracy
USA TX - Austin
Social Media Customer Support New Associate - English
Business Process Delivery
USA TX - San Antonio
Insurance Implementation Analyst
Business Process Delivery
opublikowane 1 dzień temu
USA IL - Chicago
Client Product Support New Associate
Business Process Delivery
opublikowane 2 d. temu
Ponad 500 000 naszych pracowników z ponad 120 krajów łączy niezrównane doświadczenie i specjalistyczne umiejętności w ponad 40 branżach. Doceniamy siłę zmian, aby tworzyć wartość i wspólny sukces naszych klientów, ludzi, udziałowców, partnerów oraz społeczności.