Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
- Gathering data and supporting documents regarding clients from a range of independent data sources.
- Reviewing the information gathered and populating the Client KYC Profile with updated information.
- Identify data and documentation gaps and researching accordingly.
- Validating the clients’ KYC risk profile and raising any points of concern, such as negative news.
- Ensure all required AML / KYC Regulatory requirements for new and existing clients are fulfilled.
- Respond to feedback provided and re-work cases as required.
- Escalate issues that may require Compliance support to the team Lead and other relevant parties.
- Monitor and track outstanding cases to ensure cases are completed within set SLAs (service level agreements); escalating accordingly.
- Follow global standard policies, procedures and tools.
- Adhere to agreed targets, KPIs, SLAs and confidentiality standards.
- Participate in training programs to develop KYC industry knowledge.
- Autonomy in research, data collation, file review presentation and risk recommendation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Planning, organisational and analytical skills.
- Ability to plan and prioritise your own work.
- Process improvement and efficiency.
- Ability to work in a deadline driven, team-based environment.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, and use of research applications.
- Fluent English (C1) communication skills (verbal and written).
- Knowledge of financial services and financial terminology.
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace.)
Równe szanse zatrudnienia
Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące zatrudnienia powinny być podejmowane bez względu na wiek, rasę, wyznanie, kolor skóry, religię, płeć, pochodzenie, status osoby niepełnosprawnej, status weterana, orientację seksualną, tożsamość lub ekspresję płciową, stan cywilny, status obywatelski lub jakąkolwiek inną podstawę chronioną przez prawo federalne, stanowe lub lokalne.
Kandydaci do pracy nie będą zobowiązani do ujawniania zatartych wyroków podczas procesu rekrutacji.
Accenture zależy na oferowaniu możliwości zatrudnienia weteranom – zarówno mężczyznom, jak i kobietom doświadczonym w służbie naszemu krajowi.