Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a
broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and
operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine
unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40
industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and
Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in
more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients
improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
What will you do:
Perform acquisition integration including purchase accounting and preparation of monthly financial reporting (local GAAP trial balance conversations into US GAAP), balance sheet review and intercompany procesing
Preparation of statutory documentation relating to tax accounting (Corporate Income Tax, VAT) and statutory financial audit
Prepare and review account reconciliation including accounts payable, accounts receivalbe, intercompany, cash and other ledger itmes; actively investigate reconciling items and resolve in a timely manner
Perform other duties and projects as assigned
Enforce corporate accounting policies, internal controls and operational excellence
What do we expect from you?
Fluent in English
Very strong accounting background
Very good communication and organizational skills
Analytical thinking, multi-tasking and ability to deal with ad-hoc requests
Very good Excel skills
What we can offer:
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
Równe szanse zatrudnienia
Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące zatrudnienia powinny być podejmowane bez względu na wiek, rasę, wyznanie, kolor skóry, religię, płeć, pochodzenie, status osoby niepełnosprawnej, status weterana, orientację seksualną, tożsamość lub ekspresję płciową, stan cywilny, status obywatelski lub jakąkolwiek inną podstawę chronioną przez prawo federalne, stanowe lub lokalne.
Kandydaci do pracy nie będą zobowiązani do ujawniania zatartych wyroków podczas procesu rekrutacji.
Accenture zależy na oferowaniu możliwości zatrudnienia weteranom – zarówno mężczyznom, jak i kobietom doświadczonym w służbie naszemu krajowi.