- Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
- Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
- Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
- Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
- You will specialize in one of the exciting and ever prospective areas of Energy, Utilities, Chemicals or Natural Resources Industry.
- You will be actively involved in innovative projects helping our Clients transform, grow and adapt in an increasingly digital world.
- You will play a key role in developing cutting-edge digital solutions
- A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
- A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large international projects by travelling c.a. 70% (annual) to various locations around the world.
- Permanent employment contract
- Proven experience with most of the following analyses: RCM, Asset Criticality, RBI, RAM (Reliability, Availability and Maintainability), RCA, Condition Based Maintenance, Predictive Maintenance.
- Hands-on Process Expertise in Asset Management, Maintenance Strategies and Best Practices, Risk Management, Asset Integrity & Process Safety, CMMS Implementation and Process Mapping.
- Exposure to innovation - IoT, Advanced Analytics, Business Intelligence, Machine Learning.
- Proactive and able to write reports, papers, presentations and thought leadership
- Minimum bachelor’s degree (preferably in engineering, business or IT)
- Good understanding of tools such as SAP PM/Maximo, Meridium APM, NRX Asset Hub, Asset Answers or R/SAS/Rapidminer/Python, SQL/MS Access/Amazon S3 is a strong asset.
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken). Knowledge of French or German would be an additional significant asset.
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work.
- Willing and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term.
- Willing to travel min. 60% (annually) of time and could be more. Travel is often required - typically full time weekly schedule Monday to Thursday/Friday on client location abroad with fly-backs for a weekend at home location (Poland; applicable for Europe based assignments).
- Fly-backs for a weekend from abroad project to home location (Poland)
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work with Global top Clients on large projects
- Dynamic, international working environment
Równe szanse zatrudnienia
Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące zatrudnienia powinny być podejmowane bez względu na wiek, rasę, wyznanie, kolor skóry, religię, płeć, pochodzenie, status osoby niepełnosprawnej, status weterana, orientację seksualną, tożsamość lub ekspresję płciową, stan cywilny, status obywatelski lub jakąkolwiek inną podstawę chronioną przez prawo federalne, stanowe lub lokalne.
Kandydaci do pracy nie będą zobowiązani do ujawniania zatartych wyroków podczas procesu rekrutacji.
Accenture zależy na oferowaniu możliwości zatrudnienia weteranom – zarówno mężczyznom, jak i kobietom doświadczonym w służbie naszemu krajowi.
PRACA BLISKO CIEBIE
USA IL - Chicago
FP&A Advisory Senior Manager
USA TX - Dallas
Workday Recruiting- Senior Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
SAP SD/OTC Consulting Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration