Do you want to be part of reinventing digital video? Do you have a
passion to learn and work with cutting edge technology? If so, join Accenture
Digital Video Wroclaw where together we can
make new ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies.
Our Wroclaw office is a Center of Excellence, responsible for ensuring consumer video devices are capable of moving at webspeed by applying modern development methodologies and state of the art automation technologies. Our focus is on helping leading broadcast, pay-TV, and communication service providers build successful digital video businesses.
Accenture Digital Video is a global industry leader with a 20-year track record of advancing video technology and business innovation, supported by a global workforce of more than 2,000 dedicated professionals helping clients succeed in a complex, volatile landscape.
Embedded Software Engineer
Choose a career at Accenture and you will enjoy a creative environment where interesting, meaningful work is part of daily life.
To support the rapid growth of Accenture Technology in Wroclaw, we are looking for Embedded Software Engineers to join our highly skilled development teams.
As part of a growing team, you will:
• Produce comprehensive design documents.
• Develop and test software for TV devices.
• Work with project managers, team members and clients to solve technical challenges.
• Provide sales support.
· Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or an equivalent qualification.
· Good oral and written communication skills in English.
· Strong team work and ability to work in distributed international teams.
· Willingness to travel.
· Passion to learn and to work with new technologies.
· An interest in Digital TV technologies.
· Familiarity with industry standard software development processes and version control systems.
· Experience working with Scrum or other agile frameworks is an additional advantage.
· A minimum of one years’ experience in some of the following:
- Object-oriented programming.
- Product integration and system testing.
- Embedded software development, either for device drivers, protocol stacks or embedded applications (C/C++).
- Linux programming; kernel, drivers, multi-threading, networking, multimedia frameworks, application frameworks.
- Audio/Video/Media streaming over broadcast or IP channels.
- Standards for Digital TV e.g. IPTV-related protocols, HDMI/HDCP.
- DRM/CA implementation.
Your spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement. Benefits include:
- Work with leading-edge technology for large international clients.
- Dynamic, international working environment.
- Diverse technical and management career paths.
- Mentor to help you fully exploit the development opportunities within Accenture.
- Attractive training package (including international training) and the assistance of international experts.
- Inclusion & Diversity - Accenture has received numerous awards in this area, including ‘Top 25 Companies for Diversity'.
- Extensive benefits package: private medical care, sport club card, life insurance, personal accident insurance, lunch vouchers, plus much more.
- Flexible working hours and partly remote work.
Apply ONLINE (preferred) or submit application via email: email@example.com including the position number in the subject of the email.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Services Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Services Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.”
Równe szanse zatrudnienia
Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące zatrudnienia powinny być podejmowane bez względu na wiek, rasę, wyznanie, kolor skóry, religię, płeć, pochodzenie, status osoby niepełnosprawnej, status weterana, orientację seksualną, tożsamość lub ekspresję płciową, stan cywilny, status obywatelski lub jakąkolwiek inną podstawę chronioną przez prawo federalne, stanowe lub lokalne.
Kandydaci do pracy nie będą zobowiązani do ujawniania zatartych wyroków podczas procesu rekrutacji.
Accenture zależy na oferowaniu możliwości zatrudnienia weteranom – zarówno mężczyznom, jak i kobietom doświadczonym w służbie naszemu krajowi.
PRACA BLISKO CIEBIE
Industry X.0 - Manufacturing System Sr Analyst - Life Sciences
Business & Technology Integration
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Remote Security Engineer- Splunk
SAP EWM Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration