Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations is one of Accenture key capabilities dedicated to work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, helpdesk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
- Booking invoices in a timely manner and in accordance with
defined processes and client's requirements
- Raising, routing and managing invoice exceptions process
with the client; collecting suitable approvals
- Customer service: dealing with e-mail and phone queries,
maintaining a regular relationship with suppliers and client
- Monitoring the payables- reconciling aged debit and credit
- Vendor account, Goods Received Not Invoiced reconciliation
- Preparing daily and weekly reports e.g. Invoices Pending for
Approval/Query resolution, daily status report
- Month End Close activities- Preparation of Accruals for
non-approved/booked invoices; Intercompany reconciliation, Subledger to GL
- Prepare/review Key Performance Indicators, work on ad hoc
analytics to improve team’s performances