- Qualified candidates will have a strong background with IBM Cognos technologies version 10.1 or higher. This role will involve administration and development of Cognos BI, Controller, FSR, Planning and TM1.
- Must have at least 5 years of strong experience with Cognos Suites.
- Must have at least 2 years+ exposure to TM1 as TM1 administrator and/or developer within an FP&A environment
- Ability to install/monitor/update Windows environment
- Fundamental network and IT infrastructure knowledge
- Strong script writing skills
- Strong SQL query-writing/tuning ability
- Strong knowledge of Cognos BI suite
- Strong Knowledge of Cognos TM1
Our people are our most important asset and we invest considerable resources toprovide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical andmanagement skills in all areas. Your learning program will be determined by therequirements of your specific role but will usually involve specialized skillsas well as personal and leadership development. You will work with your managerto determine what skills you need and how to build them.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process mypersonal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any otherentity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitmentprocess is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seatin Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group placesand processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent tosending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuantto the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I havebeen informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about thepossibility of correcting them."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidateson the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin,political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexualorientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.