Lavora Al Cuore Del Cambiamento
The Accenture Cloud Consultant will be accountable for supporting Operations Professional Services globally to collect and interpret requirements into an appropriate cloud solution using the Accenture Cloud Platform (ACP). This position is responsible for consulting with our external clients in one of the most important and innovative technology journey that is Cloud, having in mind the “everything as a service” mantra. Through the strong and business oriented partnership with the most innovative global cloud providers like AWS, Azure, Google, cloud consultants will be able to interact with innovation labs and strongly skilled and visionary people that will concur to create cloud strategy and momentum for Accenture and our Customers.
This role needs to be supported by a smart and enthusiastic view and competencies on new technology and trends strongly linked with the digital era, continuous support for new and disruptive ideas that will differentiate Accenture in the Cloud-transformation role.
You will be part of the Consulting group and will work on important projects of change for our clients in all market sectors. Through your professional competence you will affect the strategic choices that are critical for the future of the organizations of the ‘Enterprise’ leaders in Italy.
Under the guidance of expert colleagues and fully supported by our methodologies, you will become increasingly responsible for the definition, implementation and sales of solutions for the intelligent infrastructure and for supporting the proposition of cloud strategy and journey initiatives.
The ideal candidate is familiar with and has some experience with the Cisco UCS Director, VMWARE vCloud/VRA Suite, and OpenStack.
The Accenture Cloud Consultant will lead a small team responsible for ACP Service Integration for each opportunity. This will require conducting workshops with clients to elicit requirements according the Cloud Architecture and Product Offering guide and requirements. He/she will be responsible for ensuring the custom services are delivered to the client project on time to the client’s satisfaction. This role requires close interworking relationships with Product Management, Architecture, Engineering, and Operations to coordinate cross program activities required to deliver custom service engagements.
The Cloud Consultant will be responsible for participating in asset development work, building new skills in emerging areas and working at clients, proving and further developing these skills and assets on pioneering and defining engagements. He/she will be responsible for assessing client deployed cloud infrastructure & services and recommending solutions to mature their platforms.
The Cloud Consultant will assist the Technical Architect and Technical Sales team members with specific implementation expertise during the sales process. They will also help drive new service offerings and build the initial delivery skills for Cloud Integrations.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals
- Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on his/her area of responsibility
- Manages medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
Le tue caratteristiche
The ideal candidate has a MA degree in technical subjects and a good knowledge of English and Italian. The candidate will work in an international context, continuously oriented towards innovation. He/she will have gained experience in the following fields:
- Planning, implementation and rationalization of Technological Infrastructures supporting company services with particular focus on setting up and providing services in the area of Cloud Computing
- Technical and architectural competency in the use of the principal solutions of the main vendors in the marketplace: Emc, Cisco, HP, IBM, Microsoft, Oracle
- Consolidated basic technological competency in Networking, Server platforms (Unix, Windows, Linux), DBMS (Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server)
- Knowledge of the main methodologies of Program and Project Management (PPM) and detailed technical planning
- A minimum of 2+ years' experience with virtualized systems (VMware, Hyper-V, Private Cloud)
- 3+ years of experience assessing infrastructure deployments
- 2 years of hands on experience with cloud technologies and experience with at least two of the following: AWS, Azure, Google, Private Cloud, Platform as a Service, Software as a Service
- 2 years of hands on experience with cloud architecture and design
- Proficient in virtualization, networking and storage
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with project management
- Fundamental knowledge of cloud including Infrastructure as a Service, public and private cloud solutions
- Experience with cloud based infrastructure architecture and design, including orchestration and automation
- Hands on experience with OpenStack, including understanding of the various components and architectures, key integration points, and familiarity of the various open source standards
- Hands on experience with the VMware suit of virtualization tools, including vCloud Director and vCloud orchestrator
- Hands on experience with various cloud platforms (i.e. Rackspace, Azure, AWS, Google Compute, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience with converged infrastructure
- Knowledge and experience of automation tools (e.g., Chef, Puppet, HP Server Automation, Bladelogic)
- Knowledge and experience in ITIL concepts and processes
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable ability to build, handle and foster a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrable ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Confirmed leadership and team management skills
- Self-starter, with a keen interest in technology and highly motivated towards success
- Must be proactive and be able to demonstrate a sales and delivery tack record
- Must show initiative and desire to learn business and technology subjects
- Able to work independently and provide updates to management Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Excellent problem solving skills; confirmed teamwork and communication skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing, and editorial abilities.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
COVID-19 update: la sicurezza dei nostri candidati, del nostro personale e delle rispettive loro famiglie continua ad essere una priorità assoluta. Il processo di selezione verrà quindi gestito in virtuale tramite la migliore modalità a tua disposizione.
POSIZIONI SIMILI VICINO A TE
Front End Engineer [Online/Phone Recruitment]
pubblicato 22 giorni fa
Accenture Technology Academy – Napoli e Cagliari [Online/Phone Recruitment]
pubblicato 23 giorni fa
Industry X - Product Lifecycle Management – PLM Consultant [Online / Phone Recruitment]
pubblicato più di un mese fa
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
Ambiente di lavoro
Dai il meglio di te ogni giorno, in un ambiente di lavoro che favorisce l'innovazione in tutto ciò che fai
Formazione e sviluppo
Con cinque centri di apprendimento regionali, classi connesse, corsi online e moduli di apprendimento, puoi prenderti il tempo per imparare, e farlo sempre
In Accenture più di 700.000 talenti combinano ogni giorno tecnologia e ingegno umano, servendo clienti in oltre 120 paesi. Accenture abbraccia la potenza del cambiamento per creare valore e successo condiviso per i clienti, le persone, gli azionisti, i partner e le comunità.