· Proficient level in MS Excel’s formulas; data fluency and analytical skills
· Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
· Proactive and structured way of working, with eye to detail
· Advanced or fluent / native proficiency in English
· Experience in one of the following function areas: talent deployment and project staffing, recruiting, temporary workers management, business operations, PMO (project-management office) or similar.
· Strong learning ability, interest to learn business context, business acumen, engagement and interest in working with Talent Management in a closely linked business-oriented role.
· Ability to collaborate in virtual, cross-cultural corporate environment.
· To be successful in the role you can remain confident under pressure and easily find your way in complex structure, applying problem solving skills.
Make your move – apply online as soon as possible!!
· We will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis and encourage you to apply now. For more information about the position, please contact xxx.
· To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired, please visit our website: accenture.com.
· Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!