Be yourself, Make a difference. Are you ready to take your expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that is why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture’s HR team!
At Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With our diverse global network of talents and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. A career at Accenture offers an innovative environment where interesting and challenging work is part of daily life. We need people who can challenge conventional wisdom, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our business.
Therefore, we are now looking for a new talent to join our HR team in the role as TALENT PLANNING & OPERATIONS.
The TALENT PLANNING & OPERATIONS provides an insights led approach to analyse, forecasts and develops talent to meet changing business dynamics. Also, partners with a specific Market Unit/Market Wide (MU/MW) organization and/or Service and works closely with the Service Delivery Lead, Talent Futurists, and HR Partners.
- have a clear understanding of key talent trends and emerging/current issues and provide relevant insights to strategically manage ahead of the curve
- partner with the Service Delivery Lead, Talent Futurists, and HR Partners to develop business relevant recommendations and solutions
- provide analytics and forecasting expertise; delivering high quality, locally relevant insights and talent models aligned to strategic priorities of the MU / MW and Service
- team with Finance to underpin affordable headcount growth
- have a high capability to collaborate and motivate others to address supply imbalances. I support supply demand balancing processes to enable decision making
- drive the development of chargeability targets and forecasts.