What will make you successful:
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in a multinational corporate or law firm setting advising clients at an international, multi-jurisdictional level.
- Experience analysing complex fact patterns, highly technical legal issues, and potential conflicts to develop holistic risk reviews as well as risk reduction and mitigation strategies.
- Understanding and/or willingness to learn applicable regulatory landscapes as required for the Key Industry offerings. The candidate must have experience in at least two of the offerings.
- Track record of developing trusted relationships with senior business leaders.
- Contractual experience, including highly developed drafting and negotiation skills as well as the ability to help in shaping deals and adapting innovative commercial models to the current legal landscape for new product and service offerings.
If you are passionate about regulatory compliance, possess a keen eye for detail, and want to contribute to the success of our organization in the Security sector, we encourage you to apply for this position. Join us in our mission to bring innovative healthcare solutions to the market while ensuring the highest standards of regulatory compliance.
We have offices available in CABA, Córdoba, Mar del Plata and Rosario! And if you are in other provinces, our positions are remote, so you can work from home!
AT ACCENTURE, EQUALITY DRIVES INNOVATION
Did you know that Accenture was chosen as the most diverse and inclusive company
of the world? We believe that the workforce of the future is an equal force for all.
All decisions regarding the employment selection process will be made without making any distinction, exclusion or preference based on race, color, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion, political or union opinion, nationality or socioeconomic origin or any other provided for in current legislation, which have the effect of nullifying or altering equal opportunities or treatment between candidates.