At Accenture, we believe your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity, and your best true self to your work. Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to do incredible things. Together, we can create positive, long-lasting change.
Strategy & Consulting Global Network at Accenture empowers our people to compete, win and grow. We develop everything they need to grow their client portfolios, optimize their deals, and enable their sales talent, all driven by sales intelligence.
Topic Advisory at Accenture. Our Topic Advisory team is a specialty sales advisory service within the Strategy & Consulting Global Network. We are specialists aligned to Accenture’s priority business offerings with expertise in how to go-to-market and best position Accenture to win work. We are the sales lab that works with offering leadership, equipping them with relevant market insights, customized sales messages, and curated sales assets to originate, sell, and win.
An experienced professional who is comfortable continually learning and transforming an extensive, evolving range of capabilities into compelling sales messages and proposals. You possess strong analytic, writing, organizational, and project management skills buttressed by a creative, problem-solving mindset. You are self-driven, adept at working independently, but equally effective partnering with your team members and broad network of sales, and subject matter experts.
As a Topic Advisory Sales Enablement Sr. Analyst, you provide high-touch, sales support to your teammates and others throughout the North America Public Sector Topic Advisory team. The role will be based in Argentina, working from home, but primarily support the business in North America. The ideal candidate will ready to support the team by optimizing team processes, implementing tools, and providing strategic insights. The Sales Enablement Sr. Analyst will collaborate cross-functionally to ensure the Public Sector Topic Advisors are equipped with the necessary resources, standardize and optimize processes and information to drive success. This will include but is not limited to the following:
· Work closely with multiple public sector topic advisory sub-industry teams to support alignment and integration of sales enablement initiatives, processes, with overall business goals
· Support public sector sub-industry best practices, sales methodologies, and emerging technologies. Support continuous improvement strategies to evolve the sales enablement best practices.
· Coordinate best practices with broader Topic Advisory team beyond Public Service..
Planning, Origination, and Research
· Perform research for our priority target clients and relevant competitors
· Compile and analyze contract and offering statistics, facts, and feedback.
· Evaluate, implement, and manage sales enablement tools and technologies that enhance the sales team's productivity, including CRM systems, sales automation, and communication tools
Proposals / Orals
· Create a library of compelling proposal responses using a combination of existing content, research, and creative writing to communicate the differentiated value of our infrastructure and approach.
· Assist with evaluation and summary of proposal opportunities to support deal qualification.
· Collaborate with sub industry and graphics teams to develop proposal response templates based on RFP guidelines/requirements.
Content Management & Development/ Continuous Improvement
· Bring the latest knowledge and best of content to each opportunity (e.g., industry trends benchmarking, competitive insights, etc.).
· Develop and Maintain global repository of sales assets (e.g., proposal content, client success stories, narratives, graphics, FAQs, proposals, go to market, stage 0 decks, credentials, etc.).
· Collaborate with graphics to support sales content (charts, tables, and presentation decks).