The Accenture Records & Information Management (ARIM) Program Region Team member supports ARIM activities in their region, subject to the execution of global projects, programs and tools. Primary role is to support the MMR Help and Workplace teams that perform ARIM tasks virtually or in individual countries. The ARIM Region Team member reports to the ARIM Region Team Lead.
- Support MMR Help and Workplace in the region, monitoring performance, training and providing guidance on the MMR tool, and producing stats for physical records management
- Support local and global strategic initiatives
- Process support queries through the Accenture Support (Service Now) tool
- Support ARIM with acquisitions in the region.
- Process requests for physical storage, retrieval, re-file and disposal
- Process MMR access requests