The Campaign Marketing & Communications (M+C) Project Manager (PM) is an exciting opportunity for a well-organized and results-driven campaign project management professional to play a key role in our next-level marketing campaign delivery practice within the Delivery Excellence group at Accenture.
The PM specializes in helping organize and manage tasks/activities to turn a marketing campaign vision into reality by working in partnership and at the direction of the Campaign Manager (CM). The PM is aligned to specific area (Service or Industry) and reports to the Lead or CM as appropriate.
The PM is the central point of contact and responsible for proactively maintaining detailed workplans and coordinating team members to execute campaigns from start to finish. This role will require you to leverage your PM skills for task management, issue/risk resolution, tracking status, communications and coordinating resources.
You will keep campaign projects running smoothly day-to-day, working with CMs and channel leads to track tasks and to help ensure deliverables are received on time. The PM may be assigned special duties by the CM and may be given other special projects.
- Follow established PM and marketing processes; leverage existing tools and templates
- Responsible for creating, maintaining and communicating workplans
- Central coordinator for project team members executing tasks
- Tracks tasks against the workplan to ensure deliverables are received on time
- Captures, mitigates or escalates issues affecting work plan to CM
- Record keeper and communicator of meetings, decisions, action items, stores project materials
- Responsible to update tools such as Campaign Management Tool
- Drafts or assists with campaign status reports for Campaign Manager
- May have growth assignments such as assisting other teams or process improvement