- Collect and process data from functions such as Sales, Marketing, and Finance
- Analyze data to develop business insights that support decision making.
- Communicate data insights in a clear and concise manner.
- Work closely with the COE team to develop industrialized solutions.
Here’s what you need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least one year of experience doing similar work.
- Excellent oral and written communication in English
- Understanding of machine learning algorithms
- Knowledge of SQL, R, or Python
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience using data visualization tools, such as Power Bi, Power Apps, Tableau, QlikView, Google Data Studio
- Project management experience
- Strong business acumen and attention to detail
Extra credit if you have:
- Master’s degree in Analytics or similar field
- Understanding of sales processes and systems
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Big Query
- Experience working in Sales, Marketing, Pricing, Finance, or related fields.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce Einstein Analytics
- Knowledge of Optimization techniques and packages such as Pyomo, SciPy, PuLP, Gurobi, CPLEX or similar
- Experience working with Power Apps
🌈 AT ACCENTURE, EQUALITY DRIVES INNOVATION
Did you know that Accenture was named the most diverse and inclusive company in the world? We believe that the workforce of the future is an equal workforce for all.
All decisions regarding the employment selection process will be made without distinction, exclusion or preference based on race, color, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion, political or trade union opinion, nationality or socioeconomic origin or any other grounds provided by applicable law that would have the effect of nullifying or impairing equality of opportunity or treatment among candidates.