Finance Strategy & Enablement (S&E) is a global team within the Finance Corporate Function. The team shapes our Finance Strategy supporting each Finance Function Lead to develop a functional transformation roadmap and to prioritize the programs that deliver that transformation.
Strategy & Enablement ensures that day-to-day activities across Finance are supported by robust and compliant processes, user centered solutions and application support fundamental to the overall success and transformation of Finance. It also leads a broad range of key programs and change journeys, drives improvements in technology performance and reimagines our processes with the application of new technology in collaboration with CIO.
Finance Strategy & Enablement (S&E) manage an ever-expanding portfolio of projects annually (approximately 70+ projects per year). This volume of change requires careful navigation for both our impacted internal Finance teams and the broader Accenture business.
This role is for a Finance Initiatives Manager who will report to Finance S&E Leadership. The individual in this role will be required to manage a portfolio of finance projects for both the business and internal finance teams. Such projects include ProfitAbility Experience, Finance Learning Reimagined and other select priority programmes or projects as required..
We are looking for individuals that are both experienced finance practitioners and have delivery and program management expertise.
- Manage and drive the delivery of a portfolio of finance projects for both business/client teams and within Finance sub-functions (E.g. CFM, FBM, Controllership)
- Deliver select priority programmes & projects
- Work with finance & business stakeholders to scope finance learning projects
- Work with third-party learning vendors to implement learning programs
- Leverage and demonstrate finance practitioner experience and knowledge combined with business knowledge to curate and design timely, relevant and accurate finance learning content in line with Accenture’s business objectives
- Work with Accenture Learning to continually refresh and customize content for in-person business simulation learning, and to develop new online learning at a regular cadence
- Report progress to business, finance and S&E stakeholders
- Directly manage key risks and issues
Key Working Relationships
- Reports to: S&E Finance Leadership
- Other key working relationships: Finance Strategy & Enablement Managing Director, Finance Strategy & Enablement Change Management Lead, Finance Initiatives Lead, Finance Communications Lead, Finance HR, Accenture Learning and Capability Development Leads, Finance Function Leads, Finance Operations Leads, Market & MU CFOs, Business Leads.