Accenture's Enterprise workforce professionals make sure we increase our earnings and grow as a company efficiently and effectively. We must continually update our organization and evolve to meet the ever-changing demands of the marketplace and achieve higher performance both for ourselves and our clients. Our Enterprise workforce people play a leading role in our strategic and operational programs, acting as the agents of change within Accenture itself.
Executive Assistant provides professional organizational and administrative support to various executives in a virtual environment, and independently completes a variety of assigned tasks to meet goals under general supervision and/or established guidelines, working in a team environment.
- Assisting executives in the use of company self-enabling tools including travel, reservations, and conference calls
- Assisting with miscellaneous administrative tasks
- Arranging conference calls, video conferences or data conferences
- Arranging or coordinating travel arrangements and assisting with itineraries and visa/passport procedures
- Proactive calendar management. Assisting with calendaring/scheduling of appointments
- Coordinating work with internal and external third-party suppliers at the request of the executive or supervisor