Do you get excited when you’re guiding decisions and solving problems that make a difference? Does building relationships with business and HR leaders energize you? If so, read on, there may be a new role in your future!
We are looking for an HR Business Partner to drive the talent strategy by aligning closely with business leaders from Infrastructure Services for Accenture. This position will be a great fit if you:
- Are interested in working on a global team in a top-priority growth area for Accenture. Want to be a part of a HR business support team focused on improving the talent experience of some of the most versatile and cutting-edge talent Accenture Technology has.
- Are excited to “dive in headfirst” to manage and continuously improve the complex internal and external business needs and processes required to drive growth and business success.
- Can work independently across a broad range of activities, but also enjoy working collaboratively with senior business stakeholders and among a diverse global HR team
- Have a can-do attitude and enjoy closely collaborating with colleagues as you learn new things
- Provide individual employee coaching and guidance based on a strong understanding of a person’s interests, aspirations and knowledge of our business.
- Connect with Infrastructure Shared Services Leaders to understand the business/practice strategy and use that knowledge to coach our people, while also coaching Practice Leaders based on knowledge of our people.
- Work with HR colleagues to understand talent priorities and talent programs to make employees aware of specific opportunities.
- Manage key HR processes – for example being the HR coach for talent discussions. Work collaboratively with other HR teams such as service delivery leadership, geography HR teams, Centers of Expertise, Strategy & Enablement, Human Capital and Diversity and the broader Technology HR Business Partner team
- Business acumen; able to leverage knowledge of how the business runs to influence leadership and communicate with a diverse set of leaders and talent
- Strong executive presence; speak comfortably with Accenture Leadership to articulate a POV
- Collaborative work style; open to others’ ideas and willing to coach and to be coached by others
- Ability to build trust-based relationships with leaders
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Partner with shared services (COE teams) to simplify and smoothly run talent processes
- Relentlessly drive progress on numerous initiatives at the same time Ability to influence design of strategic program and activate execution Innate eagerness to drive actions through analytics and insights, and find new strategic solutions to “old” problems
- Comfortable working across global teams; ability to balance schedule and priorities as needed Ability to work in the gray; to see new ways to approach challenges and to customize approaches that will meet the needs of both HR and the business with the best outcomes for our people
Work Experience/Job Qualifications:
- HR Business Partner experience working on both operational and strategic projects
- Prior experience working with senior leaders
- Able to drive complex actions to completion, across a wide range of individuals and teams
- Good understanding of the services offered across Technology
- Good understanding of Accenture’s business and organizational structure
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to influence others
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills