Topic Advisory Manager (L7) – Cost Transformation
At Accenture, we believe your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work. Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to do incredible things. Together, we can create positive, long-lasting change.
Strategy & Consulting Global Network at Accenture empowers our people to compete, win and grow. We develop everything they need to grow their client portfolios, optimize their deals and enable their sales talent, all driven by sales intelligence.
Our Topic Advisory team is a specialty sales advisory service within the Strategy & Consulting Global Network. We are specialists aligned to Accenture’s priority business offerings with expertise in how to go-to-market and best position Accenture to win work. We are the sales lab that works with offering leadership, equipping them with relevant market insights, customized sales messages, and curated sales assets to originate, sell, and win.
An experienced Manager who is comfortable working with senior Accenture stakeholders. You have an executive presence and deep expertise in Cost Transformation / Zero Based Budgeting. You have led or supported Cost Transformation projects that have helped reduce / right size / optimize cost across the P&L. This includes experience in sourcing, process transformation, technology optimization, demand management and other cost related value levers.
As a Topic Advisory Manager, you provide high touch sales support to our Cost Transformation teams. This will include but is not limited to the following:
Planning and Origination
- Support annual planning to outline sales targets, target clients, and enhancement of sales assets.
- Conduct ongoing research to identify which companies to target over next 6-12 months.
- Lead sales / pipeline reviews with leaders.
- Prepare for and support first conversations with potential clients.
Proposals / Orals
- Define proposal response requirements and best sales messaging approach.
- Bring the latest knowledge and best of content to each opportunity (e.g., industry trends benchmarking, competitive insights, etc.)
- Help shape the overall solution (approach, team, pricing, differentiators, etc.) to best fit the deal requirements.
- Prepare for and support orals with innovating ways of selling to help differentiate Accenture.
Content Management / Continuous Improvement
- Develop go-to-market approach / assets.
- Maintain global repository of sales assets (e.g., proposals, stage 0 decks credentials, etc.)
- Conduct reviews (loss / delivery) with client teams to understand how we can improve and harvest deliverables.
- Stay relevant through training, research, client interaction and feedback sessions.