IMPORTANT before applying for a job internally (note: the following statements do not apply for jobs in Germany with Works Council representation):
- Review this application criteria.
- You must already possess the appropriate visas and/or work permits required to live and work in the country the job is based. Do not apply until you have confirmed these authorizations are in place, or the job description states that international applicants will be considered.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Mobility organization manages all aspect of travelers’ needs, from travel safety related to air or ground transportation, accommodations, immigration and visa support, meetings & events planning and management, destination services, assignee case management and many others. Each Mobility team member plays an important role in supporting our travelers and business.
Mobility Management Information and Business Support provides analytics, insights and business partnering to support Accenture teams on all Mobility related issues: travel, sustainability, assignments, and meetings & events. Our teams interpret data and turn it into information that drives meaningful business dialogue on cost, effectiveness, and environmental impact of travel and related services. You will assist in developing and maturing business insights and processes through data analysis, partner engagement, and end user enablement. Must be able to summarize key strengths/weaknesses and identify outliers in results. Assist Mobility Leads and their teams in driving efforts across multiple Mobility service areas.
Primary responsibilities include:
This is a dynamic position that requires communication with various teams and demands problem solving skills to review and address issues and handle frequent ad hoc requests.
- Conduct fact-based analysis and reporting
- Develop and communicate insights generated from the analysis in a clear and concise manner
- Direct the work of downstream resources to answer business questions and support Mobility initiatives
- Aggregate data from Assignments, Meeting & Events, Travel, Finance and other functions to create management and operational views needed for fact-based analysis and decision support
- Develop a deep understanding of all Mobility related reports
- Create analytical models and scorecards to help leadership better understand the underlying trends and key drivers of our business and support Mobility initiatives
- Work closely with Mobility Leads and other team members to manage and industrialize solutions
- Automating reporting and analytics
- Focus on ensuring high quality data output with strong quality assurance skills