Global Legal Network (GLN) is a group of professionals operating globally from 10 countries. It provides a broad spectrum of differentiated services - focused on delivering value and innovation. We partner with Legal teams across Accenture to build efficiencies and centres of excellence related to Legal services; and through our size, geographic spread and language diversity, the Global Legal Network is able to drive quality, agility and speed in our services, aligned to Accenture’s relentless focus on maximum efficiency and operational effectiveness.
CORE and Global Services (CGS) is a group of legal professionals working and supporting different legal areas such as Compliance, Regulatory Offerings, Ethics, Procurement, Corporate Matters and the Services Areas aligned with the new offerings and technologies.
Strategic Growth Initiatives Includes delivering subject matter guidance, support, and solutions to legal and business teams, covering the services and/or areas such as the following: Technology Innovation, Assets & Solutions, Security, Cloud, Song, Metaverse, Sustainability Industry X, Strategy & Consulting, and Operations. Candidates may apply to the concerned above-mentioned areas.
- Contract drafting and negotiation: Draft and negotiate contracts related to research projects and related activities with clients, educational institutions and other non-profit organizations.
- Offerings & Solutions: Shape offerings and solutions within the scope of Technology and Innovation by conducting legal assessments and providing recommendations to mitigate risks while enabling desired outcomes for the business. This includes analysis of ad hoc licensing arrangements for tools and software used by the business, as well as Offering/Asset investigation and clearance in coordination with technical resources/teams to facilitate open-source software, data privacy, export compliance and vendor contract reviews;
- Business Risk: Provide risk assessments and recommendations to the applicable business team, including on implementation of risk management practices. Helping to shape commercial models and or research projects to manage legal and commercial risks;
- Regulatory Compliance: Collaborating with enabling regulatory compliance by the relevant SMEs across the company. Help provide regulatory compliance reviews & advice to applicable geographies, including future-looking projections of any anticipated regulatory changes with potential impact on our business and on the strategic growth initiatives areas;
- Advisory support to Legal Counsels: Enable and support in an advisory capacity Accenture’s Legal Counsels to efficiently handle day-to-day contracting on Research Project negotiations that are not owned by the Technology Innovation team. Drafting and providing contracting materials and job aids such as guidance and templates to said legal teams, and supporting relevant approvals and escalations where applicable;
- Other type of responsibilities may include: (a) providing legal advice to Accenture business teams and to deal facing professionals, (b) independently drafting, analyzing, reviewing and/or negotiating low to high complexity agreements and documents, (c) performing legal research of laws and regulations or technical aspects applicable to assigned requests, (d) assisting with contract benchmarking, (e) delivering trainings, (f) leading specific ad-hoc projects, planning strategy, coordinating team members and aligning with other areas, (g) working with the business teams to evaluate inbound technology and data supply templates/agreements and outbound or client facing templates in different geographies, industries and regulatory environments, and (f) supporting clean teams (protocol audits, training / onboarding to new team members, exit / offboarding reviews)
Technology Innovation: Experience with data licensing and university research agreements (company funded deals for research purposes). Experience as a software product counsel (clearance of software assets for go to market) and technology transactional experience either in drafting and negotiating technology focused client facing and/or vendor facing agreements (i.e. demo agreements, data licensing, software as a service agreements, cloud, software license agreements, or software development agreements). Strong understanding of legal issues related to bringing new assets and offerings to market in a legally compliant manner. Working knowledge of: (a) privacy issues regarding consumer or personally identifiable data; (b) IP law; and (c) open-source licensing. Understanding connection between in-bound agreements and client-facing agreements.
- Open to work with and understand cross-cultures and locations throughout Accenture global organization, most notably developing strong relationships within the Accenture business (specially with senior business leaders), contracting and CORE legal counsels, contract management, resale and strategic partnering legal, IP, Finance/Controllership, Tax, Marketing & Communications, and other applicable GSL areas.
- Understand the value of diversity and recognize the strengths that different styles, innovative perspectives and experiences bring to Accenture.
- Demonstrate inclusion and respect for all individuals regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, age, disability, culture, social status and/or sexuality.
- Leader as well as team player, collaborative and persuasive; able to work well with executives and non-executives.
📌A unique workplace, discover the benefits we have for you:
🍔 Orders Now
👩⚕️ Prepay Swiss Medical at no cost for you and your primary family group
💻 Refund of Connectivity
💪 100% Bonus Gym
🌎 Vacation balance flexibility
💯 Flex day
📚 Bonus certifications
🎂 Birthday day off
🗓 Accenture Days: 5 extra days off per year.
🤟🏽Flexible benefits package
👨👩👦👦 Extended Paternity & Maternity Leave
💰 Financial Aid for Daycare and many ➕!