Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Professionals in our Corporate Functions run and manage Accenture’s internal operations and all activities across our business, from finance, HR and legal to workplace management, operations and marketing and communications. They are the engine that powers Accenture, enabling us to provide the capabilities and expertise that clients need to help them become high-performance businesses.
Legal Services professionals deliver and coordinate corporate and compliance advice and counsel in support of Accenture's or our clients' business, working to manage and mitigate risk and ensure ethical behavior and compliance with laws and company policies.
The telecommunications regulatory expert is responsible for regulatory compliance support globally: providing regulatory guidance at deal, offerings development and Ventures & Acquisitions levels, designing and implementing compliance programs, enabling other legal teams (Contracting, Contract Management and Geographic Compliance & Corporate teams) working at local level, on regulatory topics within his/her scope of expertise.
📌A unique workplace, discover the benefits we have for you:
🍔 Orders Now
👩⚕️ Prepay Swiss Medical at no cost for you and your primary family group
💻 Refund of Connectivity
💪 100% Bonus Gym
🌎 Vacation balance flexibility
💯 Flex day
📚 Bonus certifications
🎂 Birthday day off
🗓 Accenture Days: 5 extra days off per year.
🤟🏽Flexible benefits package
👨👩👦👦 Extended Paternity & Maternity Leave
💰 Financial Aid for Daycare and many ➕!
We want you to get the tools you need to keep learning, growing, and making a difference in the world.
We have areas of value for your growth, both professional and personal. You will be able to access exclusive courses and certifications.
📌 What Challenges Await You:
- Work within the Global Regulatory Compliance team to provide regulatory expertise on internet, telecommunications, and online platforms, worldwide
- Work collaboratively across legal and with business teams to provide regulatory guidance
- Manage outside counsel support globally
- Provide insights on regulatory and market trends to properly enable growth in the business
- Assist legal and business teams in the shaping of global and local complex deals by providing focused expertise
- Provide regulatory guidance on offerings and services that exist or are under development
- Participate in the due diligence and post-merger integration phases of Ventures & Acquisitions
- Enable other legal SMEs to support local business teams on standard deals, Ventures & Acquisitions and local offerings
- Work with other legal functions and business teams to design and implement compliance programs, including licensing requirements
- Lead the monitoring of offerings or services or regulated entities compliance programs and implement required actions to maintain compliance
- Represent Accenture in discussions with regulators, compliance officers of clients, vendors, alliance partners and other parties with whom Accenture may be associated
- Coordinate work with the Government Relations team on the monitoring of regulations