📌 What Challenges Await You:
Assessing and communicating regulatory risks and requirements for complex multi-national deals. Implementing, overseeing compliance governance program, including reviewing, and preparing compliance reports for the regulated entities.
• Monitoring day-to-day compliance, including assistance and support to the business in relation to regulatory and ad hoc compliance queries.
• Assessing relevant new regulatory requirements and considering their impact on the regulated entities and its client contracts and designing and implementing compliance programmes for the regulated entities consistent with our global programmes and assessing and implementing contractual changes with the regulated entities’ clients.
• Liaising and dealing with regulated entities (and/or its clients’)
• Working with external counsel to ensure we obtain all necessary licenses for the regulated entities, apply in time, monitor legal changes, and manage licenses appropriately.
• Working directly with key stakeholders across Legal to ensure we are always licensed for the provision of services.
📌 What will make you successful:
Confidence and strong interpersonal skills to be able to liaise and provide support and advice to senior
- Accenture Leadership in the business, Legal and other Corporate Functions.
- An understanding and/or experience of working in a multi-national, culturally diverse organisation.
🏢 We have offices available in CABA, Córdoba, Mar del Plata and Rosario! And if you are in other provinces, our positions are remote, so you can work from home!🌎
🌈 AT ACCENTURE, EQUALITY DRIVES INNOVATION
Did you know that Accenture was chosen as the most diverse and inclusive company
of the world? We believe that the workforce of the future is an equal force for all.
All decisions regarding the employment selection process will be made without making any distinction, exclusion or preference based on race, color, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion, political or union opinion, nationality or socioeconomic origin or any other provided for in current legislation, which have the effect of nullifying or altering equal opportunities or treatment between candidates.
LI - Latam