The Organizational Change Management Associate Manager is responsible for leading and supporting organizational change management projects, managing global support channels, and supporting acquisitions integration for an internal Accenture business function. The scope of the role is global. The role reports to a Senior Manager and does not have direct reports.
- Conduct end to end organizational change management to support process and application changes, including stakeholder analysis, change impact assessment, change strategy development, communication planning and development, and training development and delivery.
- Develop and maintain global customer experience channels including a support site built on WordPress and a Viva Engage community.
- Learn new technology, processes, and policies quickly and thoroughly to effectively identify and address change impacts and provide support for business stakeholders and end users.
- Manage business function operational communications, coordinating with global Marketing & Communications team and global business function team.
- Provide program management for acquisitions integration into the business function, including tracking contacts and requirements for all global acquisitions, initiating outreach to identify integration requirements, and coordinating integration plans to ensure a smooth transition to business function applications and processes.
- Develop workplans, timelines, presentations, and status reports to support work efforts and projects.